It's surprisingly decent, but it still lacks oomph if you compare this to their past issues.

I guess it's a pretty cover & i hope than McDean should made an great main story. I like the casting.

You have Freja and yet you decided to put Binx on the cover? Choices really.

The bar is set so low that this becomes passable. One of their more decent covers. Imagine that.

Not as terrible as you'd expect a Vogue Italia cover to be these days but not really impressing me either. Vogue Poland did this concept better in my opinion.

Nice images, but the collage is laughable. It's like an edit you make when you get Photoshop for the first time.

VI did a collage cover many years ago right?...

it’s meh...i was expecting worse...damn Farneti...too bad we have to settle with this. There is no concept, just a silly collage....anyway....

2021 the year Farneti finish to destroy Vogue Italia.

Last edited:
Oh look who remembered that fashion models exist! I have no more sympathy for Farneti (he's to me what Rianne used to be to Perickles at this point), so despite this being a half decent effort compared to the past couple of months I don't like it. They had good models, a good photographer, and this is all they could come up with. Pitiful!

And don't even get me started on Verderi's ''oUr cReaTiVitY'' coverline. Darling you wouldn't know creativity if it smacked you over the head with a stick!

What Aldridge name doing there with the rest of the cast? She gave "her best" to Farneti?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->