Vogue Italia November 2009 : Rianne ten Haken by Steven Meisel

JSYK

Reaction score
zmo9dh.jpg

elitemodel.it

Again!? Well I love the cover!

I love the cover! Rianne again! :woot:

They did this too back in 2007. October featured Coco & Meghan then Meghan got the November cover again.

PS: I have that font! :P

I've never been a fan of Rianne, but she looks fantastic on the cover. Judging by the look of it, it looks like the masthead is foiled.

Wow, I wasn't expecting Rianne again but I do like this. Not so fond with the text "Fashion Gone Strong" though, they could have used a different color maybe or different font. This must look a lot better in HQ though.

Thanks JSYK, you're great ! :flower:

Wow, twice in a row.. Meisel must be in love with Rianne.. :D
I love the colors in the cover, very strong indeed!

Main Editorial
Model: Rianne ten Haken
Ph: Steven Meisel
217.jpg
218-1.jpg
219.jpg
220.jpg
221.jpg
222.jpg
223.jpg
224.jpg
225.jpg

elitemodel.it via JSYK

I just almost fainted, wowwww im love with this issue !! can not wait to buy it ! LOVE YOU RIANNE !!!! Im so happy for you !!!

Don't like the cover very much. But ed looks good.

okay, this is unexpected. i never thought she would get the cover again. but nevertheless, it looks great! a very stunning cover, indeed! love it that her smokin red hair has sort of become the backdrop. :lol: :D and her editorial proves that she could never be ignored in fashion. i love it! :wink: thanks for posting JSYK! :flower:

can't wait for the content!

I'm not sure about the cover, colors are strange, but the ed looks great.

I love the cover! Rianne again! :woot:

They did this too back in 2007. October featured Coco & Meghan then Meghan got the November cover again.

PS: I have that font! :P

^i think it's the other way around. Meghan was on the Oct. cover while she and Coco were on the Nov. cover. :smile:

like the cover.
the effects make it look very comic-ish. non ? or perhaps it's the model.

don't understand what's going on in the storyboard of that editorial. but i feel like i'm gonna buy this issue.

I like the cover a lot, but I don't like when they use the same model two covers in a row. I don't mind it twice in a year, but not back to back

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->