Vogue Italia November 2011 : Raquel Zimmermann by Steven Meisel

Best cover/ed in a long time. It makes me think of some of my favorite covers from the last few years like the army one or state of emergency.

wow i like the cover... I dont remember liking VI for a long long time... and I am not even her fan... this is good...

Epic cover, and ed story, this is the classic VI/Meisel that i love, excited for the issue to arrive now, and that has no been the case often this year. And surprising to see Raquel on the cover again, who needs VP when you have VI! -_-

Every shot is breath taking! Especially the Prada, Versace & Bottega Veneta shots!

She got 2 VI covers in one year?!! That's crazy! Congratulations Raquel!
Best cover of the year,she looks so COOL!! love the editorial as well

So gaga, cool~
And Brittani's supplement cover is not bad.

:cry: Meisel, you made this Zimmerfann cry tears of joy. THIS is a breathtaking redemption. This put every mark on my checklist of what a cover should be. It's Meisel's magnum opus of the year!!!

I woke up today and, not knowing at all, immediately speed tweeted Raquel to find news of the cover. Oh happy day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cerf de Dudzeele is so talented, i simply love the styling here. Such variety of characters......from Monroe to Jackie O, to Lisabeth Salander...i see them all in the ed, trying to get through the day...

Last edited by a moderator:
one of Meisel's best work in a long time indeed. Absolutely fabulous story.

living in NYC, i find this to be so stunning. I usually feel the exact same way in the morning when I am in a train car full of people in business wear and I am dressed the complete opposite. Finally Meisel has given us something that takes us beyond a studio again

Finally, that's what I was waiting for, it's great cover, it's not studio shoot, it's interesting, it's Raquel!
Though it's not first time Meisel gave two covers to the same model in a year, I'm still surprised Raquel got another cover.
It doesn't matter what the rest of the content will be, main editorial & cover is enough for me to purchase this issue. It has been a boring year with VI, I only bought 2 issues this year.

Wow, Raquel's not playing two Vogue Italia cover, 3 months apart. She defines slaying, absolutely love the cover.

everything is absolutely perfect about the cover and main editorial. Meisel haven´t dissapoint.... cool

:heart: love it!

to me this is what "HIGH FASHION" should be!

n not BORING/WEIRDS covers!!

:clap: Raquel looks amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->