Vogue Italia November 2011 : Raquel Zimmermann by Steven Meisel

it's a great cover for Raquel but she seriously needs to share the spotlight with newer models :blink:, at least in VI (fingers crossed for December!)

i don't think this is better than Stella's September cover, though..

it's a great cover for Raquel but she seriously needs to share the spotlight with newer models :blink:, at least in VI (fingers crossed for December!)

i don't think this is better than Stella's September cover, though..

i don't think Raquel has a choice on who she shoots VI with. Steven shoots who he is loving at the moment, and it would be silly for any model to say no

^ of course! i know, i was kinda joking ^_^ ..it's just incredible how this woman books!

I think glasses are weird but I love the vibe... Meisel is a genius, he has done it again.

Blah, the cover is gorgeous...but seriously Raquel again already? Meisel is way too predictable. Always either a random newbie, or an older model (Raquel, Karen, Stella, Gisele, Kristen, etc).

I love the cover and the editorial, the now "controversial" glasses do add a feeling to it though, the similarities with "Love Game" video mentioned on a previous post it's true, unfortunately, but the outcome is really good, it feels very Carine I think

Finally. One of the most interesting cover/editorial(s) from VI in what seems like ages.

This is superb but it would be so much more brilliant if they had at least two other models, interacting with each other. Just Raquel, as great a model she is, is a little bit flat for me. Would have loved to some other models!

This is exactly what a VI cover should look like. It reminds me of a couple of years ago when VI was just killin' it. Not a fan of Raquel, but the overall composition of the cover makes me forget that it's her.

I think the glasses are necessary for what he's trying to do there. That kind of defiance Raquel couldn't muster (and very few ppl could), so the only way to make it come across with this attitude is to have some way of covering the eyes.
I so much agree with you! and it's a kind of cool cover..
Raquel is a great model, but a bit boring.

This cover is from another world.
I love the spirit behind it, a lot like this seasons woman "b*tch...dont fack with me"
The styling is one of the best i´ve evr seen in years. and raquel choice is amazing yet unexpected
I think Vogue Italia is back to what it used to be....
Meisel is on track again and this 2 issue for November (VI; W) prove it

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WOWWWWWW WOWWWWWWW Raquel is AMAZING!!! FINALLY the cover of Italian Vogue rocks it like it used to! It's freakin' fantastic y'all! The styling, the story, her! = I'm definitely buying this!!! And Brittani's cover is soo soo cool! Her editorial is a killer too!

This is Italian Vogue in all its glory, the cover and main ed are so badass :buzz: :buzz:

That's more like it. I love this collaboration. Steven, Raquel and Carlyne did a fantastic job.

first time I think Vogue Italia does a better work than Vogue Paris in last 12 months.

94520418.jpg

Vogue Glitter
photography by Richard Burbridge and styling by Robbie Spencer

[via facebook/Intrepid London]

Love the Glitter editorial and Corinna looks amazing in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->