Vogue Italia November 2020 : Alex Andrews & Georgia Palmer by David Sims

After everything I've seen on the front of fashion magazines this year, especially this edition... it's alright.

There's a guy hiding behind the 'chair', what's that about?

After everything I've seen on the front of fashion magazines this year, especially this edition... it's alright.

There's a guy hiding behind the 'chair', what's that about?

So it's a chair? LOL.

The girl is pretty, very babydoll-esque. That's all I have. Not about to give Farneti any passes because imo this is still the type of cover that should never see the light of day.

Since Meisel is back at Prada, Johnny Depp taking an L... 2020 looks set to end off with a bang. Now if only Farneti can fade out of fashion it would be even better.

and some people here don’t understand why a lot of us (including myself) are always cheering for Vogue Paris.

this is a disgrace.
correct, nothing to do with how crazily good Alt's work is, but how awful the others are.

Meh. This is okay considering how the bar is set so low for Vogue Italia.

It’s not bad (at all) considering the disgrace of last month

It's a nice cover, but still is VI is a trash month after month.

"What is beautiful today?" "Sensitivity to diversity" "my beauty is mine"... Seems MGC's inner thoughts and her kindergarten intellectual vision of women.

The fact that the cover is Dior and that with this so long post of questioning beauty yet having a generic white girl, I bet this is a Dior paid cover.

It could be worse imo. I like the styling, pose, photography... but what´s going on in the back? is it a foam sheet?

it’s pretty. Vogue covers lately are never stunning, impressive, amazing or groundbreaking. they’re just pretty...

Oh no, this looks like the cover of harpers bazaar from an obscure country

The fact this cover was posted almost 12 hours ago and there is still only one page for this thread. I guess the cover was not terrible or great, just meh, judging by the amount of responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->