Vogue Italia October 2018 : Gisele Bündchen by Luigi & Iango

This is freaky. I like it a lot for Gisele looking so defferent, but it's not a great cover image.
Looking forward for the editorial.

omg....no.... she looks like a drag queen:ninja:

i had so much expectation when i saw the thread title and i end up with this???

The bigger picture:

Photographer: Luigi and Iango
Stylist: Patti Wilson

Great cover per se, but I don't like Gisele as Mina Mazzini at all...

instagram.com/p/Bn5liDwHseL/

Gisele is unrecognizable and not particularly attractive here but I like the cover nonetheless. I'm craving anything bold and not bland so it's a yes for me. And the more I look at it, the more I like it.

I love it, I didn´t think VI had it in them anymore... but it would be better if it wasn´t for the "Forever Mina" block ruining the composition imo.

Nope, it doesn't work. Not even a model as great as her can pull it off because they did her wrong with the make-up! But wow L&I getting a VI cover!

This is Mina, the cover inspiration. They even got the moles right ^_^ I think it´s quite a "modern" take on her makeup.

alchetron.com

I actually love it, she looks unrecognizable and the most "high fashion" in years. But please tell me that Forever Mina text is for Instagram only and won't be printed.

I like the cover. Gisele looking like herself wouldn't have been anything new anyway.

I love both covers. Finally, a Gisele cover wherein she's not styled and looking like 'Gisele'.

I’m sorry but this is pretentious.

I get that they’re paying tribute to Mina, but a stunning PORTRAIT of Gisele would have sufficed! I don’t get why they felt the need to add that odd hand placement! The focus should have been on the face, nothing else!

I’m sorry, but the younger generation would easily mistake this for a cover inspired by LADY GAGA Born This Way era. And that should not be the case.

And are they FREAKING SERIOUS with that text placement? Is this Instagram? Goodness.

Also, that collectors cover is a cheap copy of that ICONIC Bazaar Cover. You really can’t buy taste.

This magazine lost all the prestige it had. It is now a mockery of its former glory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->