Vogue Italia October 2020 : Justin & Hailey Bieber by Eli Russell Linnetz

I am too unfair if I in general like the image, but cannot appreciate it because it's the Justin Bieber on the cover?

Lol Farnetti knows exactly what he's doing. Stirring up controversy to sell covers.

Despite how much I cringe every time I see them together - the cover image is pretty darn good.

What a nightmare of a thread title, though the cover isn’t all that bad after all. It would’ve looked better with regular taglines, but given this is Farneti we’re talking about... I understand.

It's a lovely covershot and most will likely agree if they didn't know it were these two.

Lovely cover but I can’t help but feel embarrassed for hailey surely it must be feel embarrassing knowing the reason you only have the minuscule career you do is because you married a pop star lol

Don't like a single thing about the 'Christian couple' writhing on what looks like cheap satin sheets. Also, his head doesn't match his torso. Very odd!

Where's Justin's 'muscle daddy' pastor? The two of them rolling around 'in sin' would be far more believable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"