Vogue Italia September 2005 : Lily Donaldson by Steven Meisel

thefashionista said:
shouldn't this go into the magazines section?
(thank you for the scans!)

Yes it should... Moved there :flower:

and merged with the already existing thread :flower:

I love the couture gowns in the editorial. Might get it just for that.

Thanks for the scans is good :flower:

attachment.php

It reminds me of these..(from Linda Enagelista thread, possibly photog by steven meisel?)..another it vogue cover.

heyy...could someone do a fuller review of this issue of vogue IT? like the sin city cover reference going on with this issue...the couture ed looks rather gd...but jus need more info on what's inside so i can decide to buy it....like is dere a sin city inspired ed inside? hahaha..thanks!! :D

redeemed_by_Him said:
heyy...could someone do a fuller review of this issue of vogue IT? like the sin city cover reference going on with this issue...the couture ed looks rather gd...but jus need more info on what's inside so i can decide to buy it....like is dere a sin city inspired ed inside? hahaha..thanks!! :D

You should definetly buy it !

Inside it has 20 + pages long edit, "Killer Vogue" , yes, inspired by sin city. Steven Meisel photographed and models include elise, lily d., karen elson, Missy Rayder, Hana, Julia S. and Gemma.. It's lovely..

Another editorial I like is "Memoirs", Photog. Peter Lindbergh and model is Sasha Pivovarova, 12 pages, black and white, very hitchcock inspired..

just because of these two edit, buy it!

WOOHOO. thanks indie! yr review sounds absolutely fab! :wink: -runs out to buy this issue- :D cheers!

This issue rocks. Especially Julia and Karen!! Sooo beautiful :heart:

KILLER VOGUE
Models: Lily Donaldson, Karen Elson, Julia Stegner, Gemma Ward, Missy Rayder
Stylist: Edward Enninful
Photographer: Steven Meisel

source | style.it & hfgl via Luxx

Model: Lily Donaldson
Ph.: Steven Meisel

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

Editorial: "Killer Vogue"
Models: Elise Crombez, Gemma Ward, Hana Soukupova, Julia Stegner, Karen Elson, Lily Donaldson and Missy Rayder
Ph.: Steven Meisel

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nngocdiem
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->