Vogue Italia September 2018 : Vittoria Ceretti by Mert & Marcus, Inez & Vinoodh & Willy Vanderperre

Ivanovaju

Reaction score
getimage.png

There is also foldout (?) with Saskia and Guinevere

pressreader.com

Vitto has 3 eds in this issue. Other two were by Inez & Vinoodh and Willy Vanderperre.

Are they serious about the font on the cover? The same as last September? How original...

Vittoria has one more cover. Editorials also include Karen Elson by Tim Walker and Sasha Pivovarova by Tom Munro.

Lol, M&M trying their hand at surrealism? Aa laughable as Mariah Carey going 'sans fards'! Happy for Vittoria but that doesn't look anything like her at all. But I do like the colours (not that gaudy lime!) The other two seem unrelated, so it's kinda pointless from a thematic pov.

I&V, Willy Vanderperre, M&M......what a charming lineup for September! Three of the most overrated photographers in fashion right now.

Whose idea was it to release the cover at such an ungodly hour?

Last edited:
This dress on her is probably one of worst of the season. Why jesus??
Im always be here for Vittoria, so I dont hate SO MUCH the cover, but looking the unfold pictures... The Guinevere one would be something more than this, way less laughable.
Lol, M&M trying their hand at surrealism? Aa laughable as Mariah Carey going 'sans fards'! Happy for Vittoria but that doesn't look anything like her at all. But I do like the colours (not that gaudy lime!) The other two seem unrelated, so it's kinda pointless from a thematic pov.

I&V, Willy Vanderperre, M&M......what a charming lineup for September! Three of the most overrated photographers in fashion right now.

Whose idea was it to release the cover at such an ungodly hour?

Yes, right? I was about to start my beauty sleep routine -_-

Well, 3 covers by M&M, I&V and Willy. Basically the same format as last September... Even the font on the cover...

I am so tired of what Vogue Italia is offering these days. Losing my hope month by month. Wondering if there be a couture ed in this issue since they stopped couture supplement this March...

Damn this Prada collection photographs like a dream! The cover is gorgeous and tho other two shots are fantastic!

There probably are two more covers by I&V and Willy.
Ac7pPiq35ME.jpg
uW9HMx3aBZ4.jpg

pressreader.com

Wondering if there be a couture ed in this issue since they stopped couture supplement this March...
It is there. Aube Jolicoeur and more black girls by Solve Sundsbo

M&M doing a Tim Walker tribute? The preview also kinda reminded me of Meisel's biblical edit for Visionaire.
The hair on the Willy cover is a choice.

the first cover looks like Rianne by Meisel (march 2016). Shocking that SM has one cover this year, I was looking for him this month. Also, it looks a lot like the september issue in the past year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->