Vogue Italia September 2018 : Vittoria Ceretti by Mert & Marcus, Inez & Vinoodh & Willy Vanderperre

The photo on the cover is gorgeous, I love it. It reminds me a bit of the Versace fall/winter 1998 campaign by Meisel.

Everything looks pretty good. Hate the font used for the cover though.

Are they trying to imitate the snapchat/instagram stories with that Paradiso font and placement?

everything looks so indie imo, I just can´t find the energy to care about VI anymore...

I like Sasha's editorial. The rest is trash.

What in the world is happening with the Photoshop in the Alberta Ferretti shot of Solve's editorial?! A baby would've put together a more realistic looking "multi-arm" woman.

I had put my expectation very low for Farneti's Vogue Italia, that I find this issue pretty good.

I am surprised that I actually like Lotta's styling and setting efforts - if only she didn't add that damn mustache.

They use the same typo of last year September issue. Since when the new Vogue Italia went with a concept when they had no concept at all?

They use the same typo of last year September issue. Since when the new Vogue Italia went with a concept when they had no concept at all?

What I found lazy is they basically use the same concept/format of last September: an Italian model fronting the covers by (the same) 3 groups of photographers, but they don’t even bother finding another font for the cover headline...

I am all for them supporting their own models, last year Mariacarla this year Vittoria, but they could have come up with another idea.

Are they trying to imitate the snapchat/instagram stories with that Paradiso font and placement?

everything looks so indie imo, I just can´t find the energy to care about VI anymore...

They obviously want to be a British indie now - and on that level I'd say they're slightly better than Love magazine although the Willy Vanderperre drags them down to another / Another level

All seems a bit try hard and dated by industry clique super insiders worrying about ageing?

You missed the bus guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->