Vogue Italia September 2022 : Gigi Hadid by Rafael Pavarotti

Cover lacks oomph, but I like both editorials well enough.

oh WOW
both editorials are great and Palmer’s is FANTASTIC!

I agree that the cover lacks some power but I’ll take it.

The first image of the editorial would have made a better cover with a slightly tighter crop to focus more on the face and the effect of that collar. But it is a rather good editorial, although Gigi doesn't seem fully convincing in this styling and I think she knows that too.

Georgia in general looks great. She hit the genetic jackpot just for that face alone so she just works. Did take me a moment to realise that her edit is playing on cliche 80s album covers/sleeves...

After all these years this is probably the first time I’ve seen Gigi look “high fashion” - the expressions/ body are still rather boring as always but for her this is actually good!

Georgia is looking amazing!

Last edited:
Love the cover but the editorial is a little repetitive and boring

I’m considering maybe getting this too. Both eds are quite good.

@Zorka what reprints are coming in this issue? Thanks

I’m considering maybe getting this too. Both eds are quite good.

@Zorka what reprints are coming in this issue? Thanks

Gimme a few minutes to eat my lunch... :smile: Btw, have you got my DM from yestersay?

I love Georgia's ed more (cause I stan her so much :D).

This is still not at the same level of Franca's VI but I'll take it. At least there's improvement enough to save this edition.

Can we have more of Grace Coddington on VI pleeaasseee?

Very strong styling, a bit grunge, perfect for fall and September. This hair gives me a frankenstein's wife vibe. But Gigi isn't the best model for this. It's definitely one of her best work lately, but she's a total girl next door and it's too high fashion for her. In editorial she tried, but on the cover I can see that she doesn't feel confident and strong enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->