• September : Anna Maria Jagodzinska, Will Lewis & Max Rogers

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • September : Jamie Bouchert & Christian Brylle

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • October : Rianne ten Haken & Karlie Kloss

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • November : Rianne ten Haken

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • December : Christy Turlington, Lara Stone, Kasia Struss, Gisele Bundchen & Natalia Vodianova

Votes: 15 5.8%
  • None of Them

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • January : Anna Selezneva, Anna Maria Jagodzinska & Viktoriya Sosonkina

Votes: 48 18.5%
  • February : Pixie Geldof

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • March : Hanne-Gaby Odiele & Kinga Rajzak

Votes: 19 7.3%
  • April : Eliza Cummings

• May : Sasha Pivovarova

• June : Meghan Collison

Votes: 32 12.4%
  • July : Kristen McMenamy

Votes: 26 10.0%
  • August : Linda Evangelista

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • September : Sasha Pivovarova & Ash Stymest

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • September : Anna Maria Jagodzinska, Will Lewis & Max Rogers

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • September : Jamie Bouchert & Christian Brylle

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • October : Rianne ten Haken & Karlie Kloss

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • November : Rianne ten Haken

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • December : Christy Turlington, Lara Stone, Kasia Struss, Gisele Bundchen & Natalia Vodianova

Votes: 15 5.8%
  • None of Them

Votes: 6 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In general, I think it was a good year for VI. Lots of variety in their covers and contents as far as I am concerned. Some were bad: Pixie, Kinga and Hanne-Gaby (did not like that at all), Linda's was a mehh for me. As I am still warming up to the December cover, I am gonna say that the best ones were Eliza's (it's a beautiful cover, regardless of what you think of her), Kristen's, Rianne's and the January issue. But my vote goes for Rianne's November cover. Truly excellent and what a great story too. Love the return of Rianne :heart:

Lots of great covers, but my favorite is the January one. I still love looking at it just as much as when I did when I first saw it in print. Meghan's was great, too.

a difficult choice... but i finally chose meghan's cover. it was an interesting issue, and the cover's concept was innovative imo

January. The colours worked well together, as did all those spectacular cheek bones.

Eliza and Kristen. I think this was a great year for VI. I just hope we see some diversity next year...

January, March and November are the best covers IMO, but my vote goes to November!

Eliza and Rianne's were the best...probably November gets my vote because it was a real grower and I love how hyper-real and superhero-esque it was :smile:

In terms of cover shots, I find I like most of them, apart from Pixie's issue - and I suspect I'll need time to get used to that December cover. Most have their merits, but as a whole, I find the January issue is still the one my eyes go to.

Having said that, my admiration of any of these covers didn't often translate into me actually buying the issue, because the contents didn't seem worth the cost.

Seeing them all together I appreciate all the covers more. Great variety of girls, new and old. Great variety of themes and some interesting new ideas. In the end I voted for Linda's cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->