Vogue Japan August 2021 : Naomi Osaka by Zoey Grossman

I think there are better images than that, but I like how they used bright colors here.

I do like the styling and the colours. But not the angle of the shot, her pose (what’s up with the hand) and her flat straight hair.

I believe that a simple thing such as a different angle would’ve made this shot so much better!
and I like the straightened hair on Naomi! hopefully there are better pics inside.

now, that styling… who gets paid for this??

Why can't we just stick with Luigi & Iango who shoot practically every VJ cover worth looking at? I generally don't care about sports so I'm not excited about a Naomi Osaka cover, but she deserved better. She looks so good, what prompted them to go with such an unflattering angle is beyond me.

I'm mentally not ready to see all these Vogues decay before my eyes in such a short period after decades of great content. It's so devastating!

Well I wasn’t expecting much when I read the title and I wasn’t disappointed.

Well, call me crazy but I don't hate it. Considering the subject matter, it could've been worse. She's not particularly photogenic or charismatic, but they actually gave the image some energy and intrigue.

I actually really like this. They’ve finally done something more fun and fresh with Naomi.

The third picture on the post should have been the cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->