We Call It Glamour
Constance Jablonksi & Eniko Mihalik by Alex Cayley
Stylist: Giovanna Battaglia
Hair: James Pecis
Make-up: Dotti

storemags

Preview of January 2012 issue, Constance Jablonski by Victor Demarchelier

storemags

:heart: Constance and eniko editorial!!! They are a good match and the stylism by Battaglia is perfect!!!

Joan's ed is fabulous, I love the setting. As for Aymeline's ed, I have no words. It's truly atrocious.

These editorials are amazing. Great issue!

Sølve is the best photographer around. Him & Joan make a great team

Joan ed is great.

Im not feeling the font they use in the eds, or the cover :S

with the exception of the cover and editorial "The perfect obsession" this is actually a solid issue.

loving all the other editorials, especially the styling for "A fashionable fetish"
it looks like an editorial that would appear in LOVE Mag, but better

Editorially this magazine is all over the place........from the sublime to the hideous.
Aymeline's edit. is a total mess.....colour and styling overload. Constance and Eniko's edit, although very simple is very chic and they work well together. Sundsbo and Joan Smalls is just utter perfection:heart: What a fantastic piece of work and just totally sublime. The 2nd shot where she seems almost part of the tree is already one of my pics of this year.
Last but not least the Kelly Mittendorf edit. which is just awful in the extreme......terrible model, a selection of dull poses against a boring different colour background, just not good enough.
Gotta hand it to them for the diversity in their stories, but it certainly doesn't all work for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
so Impressed by Constance's rise to the top!!! So excited to see a frenchy doing so well in the international arenas, I mean she succeeded in a very short time to do what other french models like: Noémie Lenoir and Laeticia Casta have done in years or haven't done yet and probably will never do. Joan's editorial is FANTASTIC! She reminds me of a young Tyra in those shots!

Aymeline is a gorgeous woman but they chose the wrong shot for the cover. Actually, they chose the wrong photographer :innocent: Not to mention the cheesy makeup.
The Perfect Obsession is terrible as well. Dello Russo's styling is pointless and tacky. I'm surprised to see how they managed to make Aymeline look so kitsch.

Vogue Beauty
Photographed by Ben Hassett

There're 3 supplements

storemags

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"