Vogue Japan February 2018 : Gisele Bündchen by Luigi & Iango

I definitely like both covers, Gisele always delivers. and I think it does look a bit dated but in a good way.

i love these. gisele looks stunning and the simplicity of it is what works best for vogue japan.

The second cover is the most gorgeous cover I've seen for a while. :wub:

I wonder why they are doing several covers all of a sudden? I mean that second, close up cover is so "Vogue Korea", or something they woud do. I kinda started enjoying how garish VJ covers are :lol: its at least very recognizable.

The second one is a preview I'd say, like the ones they did with Natasha, Lara, Doutzen, Joan et all a few months back.

She looks SOOOOOOO YOUNG!!! OMG I thought it was a picture from 1999 like whaaaaat ahahaa amazing!!! I love seeing her on Vogue covers over and over again :smile: such a pro!

^Yes!! This!!
She looks young in the video as-well.:heart:

Seriously, this is the best she has looked in years. For some reasons, it looks fresh!
I just love it! Too bad she is wearing that Dior thing but it works...
The B&W pics are so Hedi Slimane for Vogue Paris styled by Emmanuelle!

Love it!

PS: I guess the Chanel thing is done...

The B&W cover is the clear winner for me.

Always nice to start the year of Gisele. :wub:
I gotta say, although I absolutely love her and I'm usually biased, I'm not a huge fan of this cover... Looking forward to see the ed tho.

Cover story previews:

instagram/gisele, instagram/luigiandiango

Where did the glamour go? This looks a lot like her March 2015 UK Vogue cover story.

A remarkably sedate affair considering it was styled by Anna Dello Russo. She must have had to have been physically restrained from drowning Gisele in prints and clashing colours - maybe that glitzy Dior piece on the cover was the compromise! I like it overall - to me L&I work better with Vogue Japan than other editions

Goodness grief, I know I'm always incredibly bias toward Gisele but I am SO here for this, and Vogue Japan have certainly redeemed themselves after the dull and insipid Lily-Rose Depp cover. I need this!

She's just one in a million and looks every inch her worth in the cover image. Gisele is indeed giving us major flashbacks to when she started, and this in particular reminds me of a story Gisele done for US Harper's Bazaar with Solve Sunbsbo in 2013, striking a very similar pose.

The editorial is basically Gisele 101, very UK Vogue. One can tell by her posing that even she's over it.

^That may or may not be true but even on her bad day, she is tons better than most of the models working right now.

Knok, knok: 2002 wants it's cover back #LooksGood

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"