Vogue Japan February 2021 : Rianne van Rompaey by Luigi & Iango

I really don't get what so many people here have against rianne. But anyway she couldn't save this cover they covered her face and it's just so busy with all of the conflicting colors. And as someone here said the thing that covers her face does looks like an onion bag. Nothing works at all here.

I hope one of the other covers are printed because those are quintessential rianne. Vogue japan always does it it's revealed there were other covers and they almost always better and never printed. Love the editorials

The bimbofication of Rianne by Luigi & Iango. I must say I love this more than the stuff she does for Vogue Paris.

That b&w cover is stunning. And the editorial are one of the best and memorable I seen in the while. My favorite are the beekeepers hat and the one she sit on the tree. She looks like a bride runaway from unwanted marriage. I love that melancholy vibe. The b&w editorial feels like a Helmut Newton tribute done right, (even better than the whole VI issue :rolleyes:).

This is a must have issue. Does anyone know how to get Asian Vogues in Amsterdam?
Condenast worldwide news should have this available after their Christmas break. They deliver via dhl

Just what the fashion industry needed as we go into 2021, a Rianne van Rompaey special edition. This girl should be left behind along with everything else that happened in 2020

Uh, nope. I want at least two Vogue Paris covers with Rianne in 2021.

Stunning eds, Rianne looks amazing.

Uh, nope. I want at least two Vogue Paris covers with Rianne in 2021.

Stunning eds, Rianne looks amazing.

Interesting how it's all the Gouda lovers who are clamouring for 'more Rianne!!', lol.
JK, don't come for my neck, A.

She takes decent pictures and I actually tolerated her initially but whenever one girl is being pushed so aggressively, especially when the others must watch from the sideline, I find that off-putting. Besides, I feel like we've seen the full extent of her modelling. Time to move on.

Interesting how it's all the Gouda lovers who are clamouring for 'more Rianne!!', lol.
JK, don't come for my neck, A.

She takes decent pictures and I actually tolerated her initially but whenever one girl is being pushed so aggressively, especially when the others must watch from the sideline, I find that off-putting. Besides, I feel like we've seen the full extent of her modelling. Time to move on.
I’m sorry but i don’t think that we should “move on” when a talented model gets a nice amount of recognition from the industry. Back in the days supermodels were really supers because they were simply everywhere. I personally think that it’s nostalgic and beautiful to see someone getting a lot of attention. Probably because nowadays it’s not the case for most of the models except for the ones that are already coming from famous backgrounds. Rianne has already accomplished a lot in her career but just because we have already seen her everywhere, it shouldn’t be the case to say “Thank you, next”.

does anyone have the editorial with Rianne without text in HQ, it is absolutely beautiful!

I’m sorry but i don’t think that we should “move on” when a talented model gets a nice amount of recognition from the industry. Back in the days supermodels were really supers because they were simply everywhere. I personally think that it’s nostalgic and beautiful to see someone getting a lot of attention. Probably because nowadays it’s not the case for most of the models except for the ones that are already coming from famous backgrounds. Rianne has already accomplished a lot in her career but just because we have already seen her everywhere, it shouldn’t be the case to say “Thank you, next”.

I absolutely agree! Why people hate Rianne when she is a truly amazing professional and versatile model with personality. I want to see longterm and interesting careers in the fashion industry. Like supermodels in the nineties, or like Gisele, Daria with Natalia and others in 00's. I would like seeing Rianne's transform from young cool girl to a beautiful woman, really. This is much more impressive than insta-girls from richiest families after them plastic surgery in LA. Come on. Stop it!

After umpteen Vogue Japan covers with white backgrounds, it is rather refreshing to see Luigi & Iango take it out the studio but this is far too busy for my liking. The multi-coloured masthead is an eyesore and the mass of text just feels slapped on. The veil doesn't help matters either.

The black and white story, however, far outshines the main feature. There are some truly flawless photographs of Rianne there, especially the two laying poolside, the shot of Rianne posing with her hands on her head and the hands-on-hips shot. Stunning! :heart:

+ Reprint of Rianne's hippie story for VP, and reprint of Iris Law's Vogue Spain edit.

Vogue Japan February 2021

Vogue Beauty: Five to Keep Beauty Alive

Photographer: Liz Collins
Stylist: Soraya Dayani
Hair: Tina Outen
Makeup: Frankie Boyd
Cast: Megan Roche

Vogue Japan Digital Edition

Hi everyone,

I have followed the discussions here and I have spoken very few times, because my English is very weak and I follow everything by translation. I really like this space and I have learned a lot here.

I really liked the cover photo with the white veil. In fact, more than that. I am passionate about Japanese culture, and this photo moved me a lot. Maybe I am a romantic, but I immediately remembered the oriental mourning, which is white, and the ability to collect emotions that is so important in oriental culture.

At the same time that the magazine proposes the joy and rebirth of spring, so important in Japan, it presents us with a melancholy figure who could be a widow or a fallen angel. In these dark times of epidemic, what can be stronger than this mixture of hope, sadness, loneliness and lack of an immediate future?

As I said, I'm a romantic, but for me there is a lot of poetry in that image. Maybe it only exists in my mind, but it is enough. I was happy to see it.

Cast In Dark Shadows (Without Text)

Photography: Luigi & Iango
Styling: Anna Dello Russo
Hair: Pierpaolo Lai
Makeup: Georgi Sandev
Model: Rianne van Rompaey

Vogue Japan Digital Edition

OMG she's FINALLY grown on me !!! These 2 editorials alone are stunningggggggggggggggg :buzz::clap::woot::blush::heart: I still feel Vogue Paris is way too obsessed with her when we have hundreds of other great fashion models who could have covers as well but this issue proves her fans here at TFS right that this girl deserves her fame and top model spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->