Vogue Japan June 2019 : Naomi Campbell by Luigi & Iango

90's supermodel is such a boring theme. It is exhausting seeing these milfs/milves(?) everywhere. Get it over with them. It is so annoying.

Holy Sims! They've really taken this back to 1999, not only with the styling. The retoucher deserves to be inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame - she does not look like this AT ALL. I think it's a very sexy cover and it works in a way. I'll get it for that only.

That said, Anna Dello Russo should stop living in the past!

I like it!

Naomi is booking these covers left and right huh! UK, Paris, now Japan.

Naomi: Best rebrand of the decade...
When I think that 10/15 years ago, nobody wanted to work with her...

That being said, I think she is a whole avatar now. Frozen face, frozen pose...etc.

I think it’s time for photographers to use her in movement because her face can’t move.

Let me guess: she is wearing Dolce?

Love it, it works. She is just so good in print, doesn't even need to do much, she just exudes that x factor so many models miss.

90's supermodel is such a boring theme. It is exhausting seeing these milfs/milves(?) everywhere. Get it over with them. It is so annoying.
Is Naomi a mother????

I love it because it reminds me of catwalk looks from Dolce & Gabbana S/S 1991 (especially one of Cindy Crawford's outfits), but I'm looking at this with old girl nostalgia, rather than seeing it through the eyes of most of Vogue Japan's (probably much younger) readers.

To me, this is: "You know that catwalk look you didn't get to see on Naomi 28 years ago? Well, we found it when we were having a clear-out, and here it is."

I'm not sure what to think, the photoshop?? Are her 'girls' really that high? She looks so unnatural, like the body of a thirteen year old. And she lost her right arm!

Photoshopped to death, artificial, Sims-like and yet I love it. I don't expect Naomi to give me real vibes on a cover anyway, that ship sailed a long time ago.

She’s just beyond, Out of this world beauty!! I love the simplicity of it, you can’t really go wrong with Naomi let’s be honest!

Better, much better! Fabulous cover...
They needs to stop with the « many covers » thing.
The second one could have been just perfect.

Both cover are stunning! Naomi confirms why she's still one of the best models of the business :blush:

I made a comment yesterday on Vogue Russia May cover about Luigi & Iango and now they deliver that! It really shows what you can do with a good and real model

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvmuzse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->