Vogue Japan March 2021 : Shanelle, He Cong, Natasha, Edita & Kayako by Luigi & Iango

I find it really meh... what´s up with this hair style trend?

A disappointment of a cover (despite the presence of Natasha Poly). The casting feels disjointed, the composition of the girls comes across as static and staged, and the styling and whole atmosphere gives me cult vibes.

It’s a great group of girls, and the all look lovely. But all the elements don’t go well together. It’s quite an eyesore with the background and the patterns of the clothing combined with the text.

No chemistry, but in laboratory attire.

Natasha and Edita don't belong on this cover, they're on a completely different level in every way and it's almost disrespectful to group them with these new models.

The entire cover gives off an eerie cult vibe. They are like the less aggressive and more diverse Karens of Vogue Czechoslovakia. Terrible styling.

Natasha and Edita don't belong on this cover, they're on a completely different level in every way and it's almost disrespectful to group them with these new models.
But in this photo, the new girls look less scary than these two.

Awful cover!

I like it. But, I would trade Natasha and Edita for newer models, just to give them a chance. Natasha and Edita are so established already. Although it’s nice to see them, for me, it would be nicer to see some newer faces.

Their third consecutive outdoors cover. Is this Vogue Japan’s new direction? Terrible decision for me tbh. This edition shines the most when they’re indoors.

Nevertheless, a lovely cast, but its undeniable that there’s a huge disconnect between them. They showed up for the job and that’s just about it.

Luigi and Iango’s outdoor photography is worse than Teller’s. I’ve seen Instagram pictures from non-influencers who put much more effort than this.

if only their expressions were good! can’t believe that not even Poly is serving!

not great for a March issue.

Why does Natasha look photoshopped in lol this cover serving nothing.

Would've been a lot better if it was another classic studio group shot. This must be my least favorite cover Luigi & Iango ever shot for Vogue Japan... pity. I was excited for Natasha and Edita, but they really don't belong in this line-up!

Why does Natasha look photoshopped in lol this cover serving nothing.
Natasha is an excellent model, but I always found that most of her work is always extremely photoshopped!

Edita and Natasha! How cool. Imagine if it were just the two of them!

Is just me or the girl next to Edita was photoshoped for the final cover? Just look at the line in her head and the “shadows” she create at Natalia and Shanelle dresses

Reactions: MON

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->