Vogue Japan October 2020 by Takashi Murakami

Such an eyesore, can’t believe I need to see those hideous smiley flowers on Vogue twice.

I hate how fashion has like 5 artists they feature...and it's the same five over and over again for decades now...with no end in sight. Like, what kind of person are you working at magazine and sitting there pitching ideas and being like...."Murakami???" Kill me now.

That looks like a grade school art project made from MS Paint. Hahahaha!
HOPEless.

Wasn't Vittoria supposed to be on the cover? I've been looking forward to seeing her :huh:

I can imagine Anna calling ADR and saying: b*tch, you supposed to show this cover on the September issue!

Due to the publication circle in Japanese magazine market, October issue is actually their “September” issue in other counterpart markets.

it’s interesting I was flipping through their September issue (Kaia cover) last night and noticed they used Japanese artists to do illustrated fashion stories. And this idea suddenly came to my mind that Japan has a huge market and legacy of great comic artists and illustrators, if they want to do it, they could leverage this resource and create amazing fashion stories under current COVID situation by inviting some of the comic names to collaborate.

And then this cover came out today... I was laughing because they just went to the most predictable choice in the end... I understand he has had good relationship with fashion industry but well... It’s just not that exciting anymore.

The female emojis would have looked better!

#FemaleEmojisDeserveVogueCovers

Apart from the fact it's a Vogue cover, it's so, so cute!

^ same love Murakami! But Vogue India kinda did it better this year...

I love Takashi Murakami! And I don’t mind seeing this as a cover, but I hate that the masthead is barely visible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->