Vogue Korea April 2010 : Abbey Lee Kershaw

tarsha

Reaction score
4ede26aad875.jpg

Abbey Lee Kershaw?

yes24

It's Abbey Lee all-right. I like the expression but not sure on the hand gesture quite yet Still, I'm excited to se if she has an editorial inside.

This reminds me a bit of her Numéro #109 Dec/Jan Cover. Nice to see Abbey's edgy side and not as girly as her Australian Vogue covers.

Yeah Vogue Korea refered to her in many times, so I imagine her VK cover. Love it!

meh. don't like her expression in that shot. she looks.. hungry :ninja:

Dave Lee Roth's daughter, that's what she looks like to me, in this shot.

Her expression/whole look doesnt work with the glossy airbrushed finish. I wish magazines would start letting us see people's skin texture on covers.

Her expression is so bad,and I agree her hands looks very big. I dislike this cover.

I actually like the whole thing minus her face. Not a fortunate expression, especially for the cover.

What is this? Abbey is that really you? She looks so different and way to awkward for my liking.
Her eyes, mouth and hands look weird. Bad cover, which is such a shame and waste.

I do like her expression and the cover in general terms.... except for the hands, idk maybe its a weird pose but they look big to me, but like i said, I like the cover ^^ Abbey is always great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->