Vogue Korea April 2018 : Stella Tennant by Hyea Won Kang

amby

Reaction score
28619465_10155560481473031_147087562946466449_o.jpg

Source @voguekorea Instagram

Boring and that mediocre styling.

But a true model like Stella can make it work.

It's really nice cover of Vogue Korea. It's so good to see Stella on it.

talking of boring...
It sort of reminds me of Benetton campaign... or some activewear campaign...

Looks like the efforts of some first year design student. Too try-hard. I'm pretty neutral towards Stella, she doesn't add anything here but I don't outright loathe her presence.

I'm actually becoming more of a fan of Vogue Korea - it doesn't always work and this cover isn't my favourite of theirs but I can at least see more of an identity and the direction they're going in. Stella to me works better here than the constant over-saturation of her aristocrat image in British Vogue and Harpers.

I really hate to say this, but a cover like this is better suited to a younger model. The amount of retouching is insane. She does not look like this in person. :blink: Sorry guys, but it's the truth.

Photographer: Michael Schwartz
Actress: Elizabeth Olsen
Stylist: Aeri Yun

fashiongonerogue

I really hate to say this, but a cover like this is better suited to a younger model. The amount of retouching is insane. She does not look like this in person. :blink: Sorry guys, but it's the truth.

yes, the retouching is not as bad here as in her Chanel campaign. That one is basically Stella circa 97-98 ;-)

Absolutely love it ... love how the international Vogue editions are exercising freedom to be creative and think outside longstanding cover formula ... the same could be said of redesign of UK Elle (and the global editions that followed), US Glamour and also In Style over the last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->