Vogue Korea April 2020 : Bella Hadid by Luigi & Iango

They should make second cover for close-up picture... because this is bad

Waiting for the editorial, because Bella by Luigi & Iango sounds amazing, in my head it should be a match made in heaven.

This magazine appears to be throwing anything against the wall in the hope it would stick.
I think the static pose, empty backdrop and linear design is not a great choice for a cover.

Forgettable!

I´m looking forward to the editorial, I´m sure there are images that are better suited for a cover... though I gotta say, I love the layout.

Bella by L&I and we get this??? Shame on Vogue Korea and wonky decisions.

The lighting is so bad. Just look at the tip of her nose! Then the rest of her face is dull and washed out. Even if she had her head down it probably wouldn't work either. If you're going for Meisel pay more mind to your lighting. It will make or break a shot.

Immediately gave me vintage Vogue Italia vibes and I’m not complaining. In the grand scheme of magazine covers nowadays, this is by no means dreadful, but I do wish Bella was looking straight down L&I’s lens or the pose was a little stronger.

Not sure I'm into it as a cover photo, but Bella's abs look incredible in that Gucci jumpsuit nevertheless.

Her nose looks botched and her expression, as per usual, looks like she's disgusted. This is not a cover image. I cannot fathom this standing out on the newsstand. Very forgettable, indeed.

God, that portrait in color and the smoking shot are beyond perfection!

Maybe am the only one that loves both the cover image and editorial. The font and wardrobe suit the vintage feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->