Vogue Korea April 2021 : Raquel Zimmermann by Chris Colls

The first cover is a crime, but the second is what Raquel was made for, it’s gorgeous.

This is actually the first time Colls came close to Meisel-era VI. If it wasn't for Raquel's startled expression and Ward's sloppy hairstyling it would be perfection.

I don't care for the 2nd cover. Too Wella/L'Oreal circa 2000s, down to the fake contact lenses.

I love the first cover. It's weird af and I can't stop looking at it. The second one is beautiful but forgettable

OMG OMG OMG I can't stop breathing ahahahahh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Supermodel RAQUEL !!! This month I'm blessed: Gemma and Raquel both on Vogue covers ?!!! I need Tyra and I can die happy ahahahha kidding. OMG Raquel looks amazing : and 3 coversss yesss !!! Love the close up and the last one. The first one is a bit strange but she makes it work ! Can't wait to see the complete editorial.

Benn I actually got that same reference when I saw the 2cd cover: L'Oreal !! And that's what I love about it. This cover always takes me back to her old Vogue Brazil covers.

I know Vogue Korea doesn't always do videos of their covershoots but it would be lovely to have one this time ahaha.

The third cover looks good. The rest aren't necessary.

I happen to like the first cover however crazy she may look. It works for me!

at first glance i liked the first and the third cover, at second i've found so many gross flaws at every of them, especially the hairdo, there is always something wrong with Raquel's hair on Chris shots: first at Vogue Germany, now-here. also her weird facial expression of 1st and 3rd, the composition on the third and her uncomfortable pose like she hunched over to fit into the frame of the picture. and her hair... like 6 years old girl grab hair straightener first time in her life.

Last edited:
I dislike the first, I hate what she's wearing and her expression isn't as stunning as the usual Raquel perfection. The other two are gorgeous. She is exquisite.

I like the first cover as an editorial shot. It’s too strange to be the cover. The second cover is what Vogue Germany should look like. The third is an unnecessary addition that adds nothing to the set. The cat looks nice though

It's always a delight seeing Raquel! Stunning three covers, Vogue Korea really knows how to knock it out of the park occasionally.

Honestly, we only needed the second cover (Her face close-up).

Have to admit Chris is doing Meisel better than Meisel lately. Solid covershots-- both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->