Vogue Korea July 2018 : Luna Bijl by Hyea W. Kang

VP realness in the freshest way possible. Everything comes together. The reference is well interpreted and the colors really pop.

I adore the first one! I'm all about the full face of makeup plus statement earrings.

Once and for all - How to pronounce "Bijl"?

It's very prominent and 'throw it all in your face', if that means anything. A bit surprised at all the approvals here. I think I like it though. Luna Bijl looks stellar, as usual.

Tbh it shouldn't work, but it does. I love it.

When Vogue Korea is more Vogue Paris that Vogue Paris did their cover!

Do you mean by that this one is much less subtle?:wink:
Luna is gorgeous, the second cover in particular looks great, but it's still nothing more than a straightforward 80's "homage" , there is really not much creativity put into it.

Tbh it shouldn't work, but it does. I love it.

This is what I felt.. Somehow, it not only works, it's absolutely perfect.

This photographer is really doing wonders for Vogue Korea.

Is there any bad picture of Luna?? She's rocking every single cover she's in!! Such an iconic model!!!

Luna killing everyone & everything this year lol...jeezus ..she ain't playing ...It's good to see good people doing well..i'm extremely happy for her & yess this cover is amazing i might add..:smile:

Wow these are gorgeous! Normally I'd find all the OTT 80s glamour too much especially with the overload we see in VP but this has been done perfectly. Luna is great for this

Photographer: Hyea W. Kang
Model: Luna Bijl
Make-up: Yumi Lee

streeters

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Her face is honestly incredible. Gimme more of those close-ups please & thank you!! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->