Vogue Korea July 2019 : Kristen Stewart by Hyea Won Kang

I like it. Looks clean

I like it. I don´t mind dyed eyebrows coming back :smile:

I kinda like it but it also looks sort of ridiculous... I don't know why. She looks a bit like a computer generated character.

I think it would have worked better for me had it been shot from a different angle because I’m into the hard edge styling of it all. But right now it does nothing.

At least VK does interesting things with their celeb covers, although this doesn't appeal to me, i like the angle!

There's too much going on on her neck and too little on her face.

I like the angle and her face, but why is she in the cover of Vogue Korea?? Seems so random.

I knew that is was gonna be awesome though for some reason I expected a tailored androgynous Chanel tribute. Lately she's been killing it in fashion!

Too much jewelry but overall it's a good cover. It will sell well in Korea.

I'm not really into armpits that zoomed in, even the slightly cropped ones

Very random to see her here, but I forget Vogue Korea sell their covers to big brands just like the rest of the Asian editions. But at least they put some effort in it to make it look less conspicuous. This is probably something to do with Chanel.

I like the styling and concept. Very interesting for her vacant features. Is it supposed to be edgy drag? As for the subject, it could have been anyone else really. Kristen Stewart doesn't bring anything to the table.

Always up for seeing Kristen Stewart, absolutely love her partnership with Chanel and like the outcome of this cover very much too. I like the angle of the shot, the minimal fonts, the colouring and how everything just... works.

Vogue Korea July 2019

Photographer (Hyea W. Kang)
Fashion Editor (Eunyoung Sohn)
Model (Kristen Stewart)
Editor (Somin Lee)
Hair (Adir Abergel)
Makeup (Beau Nelson)
Location 아름지기

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

www.vogue.co.kr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics