Vogue Korea June 2009 : Han Hye Jin & Lee Hyun Yi

ahhh! ^_^ I think the cover is pretty neat! The soft pink used for the title compliments the Fire engine red of the Prada clothes; Korean writing in general looks awesome to me, I also like it how the cover isn't completely cluttered and stuffed with words! Thankyou Sethii, and Tarsha for posting! the first picture of the 'A beautiful escape' looks really serene and elegant. :D

Reality Show

Kim Daul

Lee Hyuni

Lee Ji Yeon

vogue.co.kr

i love the preview a bit contrast with the cover who use fall winter collection but inside it's very summer eds..

OMG Daul deserves only-girl cover! it would have been better with Daul and Han together in Prada...
love Daul's personal style! she is so animalistic!

Daul has personal style, but not the other two. Their photos are terrible.

HQ ver
PH : Kang Hye Won

There is Prada special ed inside. Very great!
scannded by me

I don't like the beautiful escape ed. It's too boring and generic looking and not well executed.

Thanks for the HQ scan of the cover.

That's fantastic - Han's pose is so beautifully sensual :heart:

I wish they would stop mixing English and Korean on the covers - it is not appealing at all. Also I dislike the English font itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fantastic - Han's pose is so beautifully sensual :heart:

I wish they would stop mixing English and Korean on the covers - it is not appealing at all.

I TOTALLY agree!! I don't know why they used English too much in cover:angry:

ooh! I'd love to see the Prada editorial!! :wink: where can I get a copy of this magazine? I love that red dress :wink: :wink:

Vogue Korea needs to stop crimping the hair of their models. It's not a good look.

I love VK's covers but their hair styling has always been a little off, IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->