Vogue Korea June 2021 : BLACKPINK by Kim Hee June

Jisoo's cover is quite beautiful! Certainly my favorite out of five, followed by Lisa's solo. Nothing too memorable, though.

The group cover is photoshopped horribly! So unfortunate since their cover last year was amazing. The solo covers are quite good though, my favorite one is Rosé's. The girl can really model.

It's funny and odd that there isn't even a mention of the group name on the group cover.. like why did they refer to each of the member's individual names and not as BLACKPINK? :lol:

Rosé outshines every single girls in that group shot and her solo cover is quite strong.
Jisoo's cover is lovely but the rest ... was not needed and this goes especially to this overrrated Lisa girl she's looks so weird here

I’m still to find the spark of these girls...

Love Jisoo’s cover the best. She’s just such a beauty. The others are just okay.

Jisoo's cover is the best. Gorgeous.

Rose's is very i-D.

Jennie's is basic.

Lisa's is tragic. The hair.

The group cover leaves much to be desired. They did Jennie dirty with that group cover.

Do they have a fixed spot every year or something? Last year they got 2 covers almost back to back (march and may issues).

Didn't see any charm of these girls.
Bring back true models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"