Vogue Korea June 2022 : Veronika Kunz by Hyea W. Kang

Kudos to them for these covers. I didn't expect that they'd give Veronika a glamour-themed photo shoot (and it obviously works!). This is such a step-up from their May 2022 covers that didn't give justice to Jean's editorial.

But aside from their March 2022 issue, they've been featuring K-Idols or Western models on their covers which is slightly getting too predictable and unexciting. Jay Pak's solo cover is already long overdue. I won't also complain if they'll bring back Sora, Hyunji, Chloe, Yoonmi, and HoYeon soon.

Both covers are amazing. Everything works. She looks beautiful. I hope the ed will be just as good. If so this is a must have for me.

She's such a strong model and so different which I love to the max. I would love an Othilia Simon comeback as well. Vogue Korea really put everything to make good covers, not the lazy effort from other Vogues.

Love both covers! The first cover is giving me Vogue Italia vibes and cover #2 total Vogue Paris!

both covers are gorgeous! curious about the editorial.

Love both covers she has that strong badass vibe that reminds me of 80's and early 90s strong female movie stars which i like.

She looks so much like Amber on the balcony cover

Another white model again -_-
Incredibly racist comment.

Imagine I said the same thing about an Asian model or a black model? My post would get deleted immediately. In fact, I made a comment in the Allure thread about how narcissistic is was to have a whole issue dedicated to "Melanin." That got deleted REAL fast.

But saying such negative and derogatory things towards white people is not only acceptable these days, it seems to be encouraged!

Absolutely love the first cover! Veronika looks great, it's sexy, sophisticated, luxe, the whole bit.

Amazing, there are many words to describe this, I'll just say its the total package.

Vogue Korea June 2022

Place Vendome

Photographer:Hyea W.Kang
Fashion Editor:Eunyoung Sohn
Model:Veronika Kunz
Stylist:Celine Laviolette
Hair: Dlivier Lebrun
Makeup:Marion Robine
Nail:Sylvie Vacca
Casting:Bert Martirosyan

Scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread