Vogue Korea May 2013 : Léa Seydoux by Tae Woo

Raymond Kim

Reaction score
Styled by Nicola Formichetti

3iTUU1w.jpg

@VogueKorea (vogue korea twitter)

Not bad. Could have been better without the swing and a different pose.

Is it reprint? That's not a typical Vogue Korea style so I kind of like it. Looking forward to the Peter Lindbergh article ^_^

I like the cover with the exception of the font they used for, The Collections.

I hate the fact that they have to make every cover so dark, month after month. Is there any bright and sweet cover that came from Vogue Korea? Their color scheme cant go any further than grey.
Having Lea, such a bubbly girl and puting her in the most out of place set ever is just a crime.

it's weird and doesn't look like a cover shot really?

I hate the fact that they have to make every cover so dark, month after month. Is there any bright and sweet cover that came from Vogue Korea? Their color scheme cant go any further than grey.

actually that's why I love about VK, it's always poetic, rare for a big fashion magazine. so they probably go this way because die-hard fans like me helping their sales:lol:

actually that's why I love about VK, it's always poetic, rare for a big fashion magazine. so they probably go this way because die-hard fans like me helping their sales:lol:

Is there anything poetic about this cover? Candy, with its quirkyness, is way more poetic than this Léa.

BADDD and the use of Photoshop here is really appalling OMG! These hands and the head look out of proportions. Boring star on the cover, the background and styling are not memorable and the whole thing bores me to sleep.

underwhelming, the fonts dissappearing into the background are depressing

I like the cover and I like Vogue Korea's darkish signature.

Preview:

facebook/didierdubotkorea

anyone knows who's the photographer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marianaluciatorres134
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->