Vogue Korea May 2015 : Sasha Pivovarova

Seems like every other month she's on a Vogue Korea cover. She's amazing but I am not really fond of this cover.

It's a bit of an eyesore so I'm hoping the better quality cover has a better saturation.

Having said that, it's an okay cover. There's really something off with the turtle neck and her hair together it makes her head look big and popping?

I really really like it. Cool background and I'm sure the colors are actually better. Can someone please identify what is she wearing?

I agree, there's something odd about the lighting and the saturation.

Weird. When I checked their IG earlier they previewed this cover and it was blue-ish. Shouldve gone with that instead of this green. I'm surprised to see VK repeat a model in such a short span of time. Not fond of this one at all, unfortunately.

The cover had the potential and the elements to make it good but it does not work at all, it´s a mess basically: the hair and styling are awful OMG! Sasha is a great model and I liked the idea of the aquarium but they did not pull it off.

Weird. When I checked their IG earlier they previewed this cover and it was blue-ish. Shouldve gone with that instead of this green. I'm surprised to see VK repeat a model in such a short span of time. Not fond of this one at all, unfortunately.

IF you look closely at that post, you can see that there are several sheets of paper and this colour scheme is also printed, the pages are underneath the blueish ones. I guess they were in the decision process or something. A pity they chose this version though, because blue complemented the red dress much better.

I like this cover; it's an odd color combination but very striking. Definitely something I'd be drawn to on the newsstand.

It's a pretty photo but the colours are really distracting.

Cover Story
Model: Sasha Pivovarova
Photographer: Sebastian Kim
Fashion Editor: Ye Young Kim
Hair: Esther Langham
Make-up: Yumi Mori

wearesodroee.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->