Vogue Korea May 2018 : Sara Grace, Adut Akech & Hoyeon Jung by Peter Ash Lee

Finally a Vogue cover with models that is not in depresing pose.

Wow at Adut and Sara Grace getting all these may cover.

I like the group cover a lot. Gives me a happy vibe by just looking at it. The solo covers are just unnecessary.

Congrats to Adut for scoring another Vogue cover.

Stunning! A diverse cover that doesn't seem contrived.
The smiles look genuine and the colors are gorgeous.
The clean, fresh faces are great.

'We live your friends' or 'We give you friends'???? Either way both are grammatically incorrect.

Great concept, and the casting is very relevant, but this is really bland. They look like they could all do with a decent dose of Vitamin D. Hoyeun Jung's got the greatest smile, not sure about the others.....

'We live your friends' or 'We give you friends'???? Either way both are grammatically incorrect.

Great concept, and the casting is very relevant, but this is really bland. They look like they could all do with a decent dose of Vitamin D. Hoyeun Jung's got the greatest smile, not sure about the others.....

I think it says "we are your friends". :P

I kind of like this. I feel like I want to be friends with the girls. Though only when they are together because, alone, each looks so bored.

This cover made me happy, it gives me that vibe. It's beautiful. Happy for the these girls, especially Adut, who is killing it! :heart:

A Elite takeover ...happy for all these young queens...i really like the group cover ...also shout out Bert for doing a fantastic job casting this project ..:smile::wink:

Definitely my fav Vogue cover this month. Just so charming, lovely and uplifting. Good vibes only from these three beautiful models. Love it!

This cover made me happy, it gives me that vibe. It's beautiful.

I agree! It's nice not to see blank stares for a change. There's something a little strange about Sara's smile though...

This is lovely. It reminds me of a bit of Herb Ritts (lots of refs to him this season; Anja in VP, Grace Bol in VD, and now this). Adut looks particularly beautiful and so happy to see her racking up the Vogue covers!

I love this cover! Adut looks really cute and genuinely happy, Hoyeon is gorgeous and I can't get over Sara's doll-face.

Beautiful smiles :wub: Indeed very charming.
I also love the single covers.
Gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->