Vogue Korea May 2021 : Edie Campbell by Felix Cooper

I love the second cover, but the first not so much. Looks like a VP cover reject by David Sims.

I love the second cover, but the first not so much. Looks like a VP cover reject by David Sims.

I see exactly what you mean Mikel. I like both covers, maybe because the first one looks like a circa 2003 Vogue Paris cover?

Edie looks happy and I don't even mind the typography used here. Glad to see Edie back on magazine covers.

it’s a no from me on both covers.

1st one her expression is off even though she’s smiling and also the body language as if she’s faking to jump.

2nd one I don’t find appealing that she’s looking down-upwards.

but I guess Eddie’s back. we’re gonna see her on a VP cover soon. I bet.

My heart skipped a beat, as I genuinely thought these were the new covers of Vogue Paris' 100th anniversary issue on Instagram earlier. The two covers are extremely reminiscent of VP, as @[B]mikel[/B] pointed out. One of Alt's fave models, the emulation of Alt's fave photographer and one of Alt's fave French fashion brands - the recipe for a Vogue Paris cover is all there.

The second cover of perhaps more suited to Vogue Korea but I like the colours of the first - and that Saint Laurent look. They're both pretty happy and vibrant covers, so I'm not complaining.

What on earth are these? Same old same old

Nice to see her smiling and vibrant. The second cover is Edie being Edie, and I'm all here for it.

Yes and yes for me. Is this year gonna be the second coming of Edie? I hope so!

i liked the first till I saw the words be my baby. The purple and yellow combo doesnt look bad its the statement that sounds corny.

Years later I still havent warmed up to Edie. She's never done it for me. Ever since I've seen a comment years ago regarding how she looked ill on her Vogue Italia cover, the one with Karen, that's all I see when I look at her now. With that being said, I actually enjoy the first cover.

The first cover is not convincing, the second is good and eye-catching but I believe her head should be positioned closer to the masthead.

I believed these were by Charlotte Wales the first time I saw them.

The second cover is better than the first one, very Vogue Paris style.

The third digital cover with the black background and purple font is perfect. Why only digital? So pretty...!

EDIE
Photography:
Felix Cooper
Styling: Yeon You
Hair: Shiori Takahashi
Make-up: Siobhan Furlong
Model: Edie Campbell

felixcooper.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members