Vogue Korea May 2023 : Lila Moss by Luigi & Iango

I like the second one and the concept can be very appealing for Korean market

That's what I also noticed when I saw her portrait cover. Even the font choice is similar to Italian
Vogue's September 1998 issue especially on the first page of its main editorial with red background.
Maybe it's one of the pegs on their shoot's mood board aside from American
Vogue's May 1929 cover that was hinted by their editor-in-chief himself.

love this mood with hair in front!!! gonna redo it in one of my shots

It immediately made me think of Oluchi's Vogue Italia cover. Wish Lila would discover acting and move on

It's a good photo and I think Lila is pretty, but imagine what this photo could've been with a model who has a really great, strong profile.

I don't mind the second cover too much, but I'm growing tired of the trope where a photo is framed in a way to reveal the background and machinations of a shoot, and not more closely cropped. Feels like such a phony attempt at replicating an authentic bts shot. At one time those sort of tongue-in-cheek or lo-fi shots were appealing amidst the highly produced and perfected fantasy world of fashion photography, but now that the Juergen Teller look is so prevalent and we regularly see sh!t like Gigi on the trampoline by Nigel Shafran, I kinda hate it.

The second cover is irrelevant and dampens the impact of the first cover.

Lila still looks so young, but I don't dislike her at all! She's a pretty sweet girl, I don't see that type of model any more. She can sell you milk and honey.

Luigi and Iango easily bring out the best of any model. it’s the type of photography that uplifts its subject and this is why we can can here see how one dimensional this girl is. she’s pretty but that’s about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReneeJ
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->