Vogue Korea November 2019 : Vittoria Ceretti by Hyea W. Kang

Shame all Vittoria does nowadays is save covers from being worse. I like the styling and everything, but that posing does not sit well with me. It looks weird. But its passable.

Yikes, this looks so amateur! Like it was taken with an Android. The reflection on her belt, the colours, huge miss for me. I can't even recall what this magazine stands for anymore.

Looks indeed very cheap.

This is the first time I actually enjoy Vittoria on a Vogue cover: I like this, it´s dark/powerful/edgy = all the Korean edgy types of clothes I love from these designers and magazines. Besides great hair and makeup, love the pose too : it´s original :smile:

*Sees the latest Vogue Paris cover*

Vogue Korea Editor: copy that!!!!

This looks exactly like the October VP. The placement, off body ++

And do Vogue franchises have a Marketing team? Weren't they adviced that the VOGUE Logo is the most important part of the cover?? You are selling the magazine first and foremost, next the clothes.

I've been seeing A LOT of covers lately with opaque logos, logos that blend with the background.

I agree with you guys: there's this quasimode pose because of the arm placement that makes it look like her back plus it resembles the vogue Paris cover of October.. They only took the flaws of it though lol. Also her stare is not giving me everything! And what does extravaganza have to do with this? Meh.. Bad cover. I remember Vitto's vogue Korea cover in 2017 with pleasure .. That was so beautiful

I am not a fan of this cover, the only good thing is Vittoria at least she adds some emotion to it.

The transparent masthead is the only interesting element of this cover: Is this the first time for a Vogue...????

The transparent masthead is the only interesting element of this cover: Is this the first time for a Vogue...????

If you mean about the transparent logo, then no. Franca did it a couple times.

I do find it hard to hate on anything with Vittoria Ceretti but Vogue Korea is pushing the limitations with this! What on earth? It's not the worst magazine cover I've come across but could've undoubtedly been better. I absolutely loathe the gradient masthead and the minuscule text.

Awkward pose and it looks more like a beauty edit.

The lighting is so harsh and unflattering. It's like Vitto and her girlfriends were taking "fierce" pics with a point and shoot camera at a party.

Vogue Korea November 2019

Photographer (Hyea W. Kang)
Fashion Editor (Kihoh Sohn)
Model (Vittoria Ceretti)
Hair (Daniela Magginetti)
Makeup (Jessica Nedza)
Casting (Bert Martirosyan)
Production (Woori Bae)

style_5dad41c2bd774.jpg style_5dad41c9b0a17.jpg style_5dad41d829b58.jpg style_5dad41e658bb6.jpg style_5dad41d0e31e2.jpg style_5dad41ed97416.jpg style_5dad41f4a7f5c.jpg style_5dad420ab8aad.jpg style_5dad42202b56d.jpg style_5dad422820ba0.jpg

The editorial had so much potential but for some reason I'm not into it, there's something off but I can't figure out what personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->