Vogue Korea November 2021 : HoYeon Jung by Hyea W. Kang

IA. ^ The last cover especially is very VP. Now that Alt is leaving, hopefully the new Editor will cast more POCs.

I love Hoyeon but I'm not a fan of any of these covers. They are all good tho.

Very Vogue Paris under Carine

Lord, Hoyeon’s team & Vogue Korea must’ve worked QUICKLY to get these covers out while she’s gaining mass worldwide popularity for Squid Game. Not disappointed by the results though! And it’s so wonderful to see models erupt as phenomenally talented actresses, especially in their first few roles, and especially when you’ve followed their career for a long time beforehand… :wub::wub::wub: Go Hoyeon!

P.S. I hope she’ll get more Vogue covers outside Vogue Korea in the near future. Not so sure how likely it’ll happen with so much shared content now, but I do think such a successful & praised acting performance so early in her career is bound to get her back into the swing of things overseas.

Just finished binge watching Squid Game last night, so happy to see her on this cover! She's a true beauty. Vogue Korea's on a roll lately. Last month's cover was spectacular and now this set is almost as splendid. Great job!

Maybe the cover shots are fine, but I do not like the layout.

all 3 covers are very good being the 1st one the strongest! and yes for me they also have a Vogue Paris touch
Alt could never…

The first one is the best...

I've been following her since her Korea's Next Top Model days. I've always said she has that star quality about her and I'm amazed but not surprised to see her getting this big!

All three are so cool. The cover is cool, too. I can't wait to see the photoshoot.

vogue korea

I've been following her since her Korea's Next Top Model days. I've always said she has that star quality about her and I'm amazed but not surprised to see her getting this big!

Me toooooooo, Korea's next top model brought SO SO SO many successful Korean models onto the fashion and movie industries. She was good on the show :smile:

Thanks for posting, dear @leyy :flower:, GREAT ed really!

You're welcome!

I translated using google so I'm sorry if the title is somewhat off.. I'm glad she's also getting more opportunities from The Squid Game just like Hoyeon Jung

Yoo-mi is a newcomer
Photography:
Mok Jungwook
Stylist: Suk Kyung Lee
Hair: Jang Hyeyeon
Makeup: Kim Bo Ra
Model: Lee Yoo-mi

Me toooooooo, Korea's next top model brought SO SO SO many successful Korean models onto the fashion and movie industries. She was good on the show :smile:

I am so envious of you right now. I wish I had known her back then. I missed out big time, dammit.

I am so envious of you right now. I wish I had known her back then. I missed out big time, dammit.

Ahaha you can still watch the show online. It has had 5 seasons and she was on season 4. The winner Hyun-ji Shin is sooo well known now worldwide but she also was amazing on the show. I think many people decided to stop watching the ''next top model'' franchise because many editions worldwide are garbage but the Korean and Australian versions have produced many successful working models. I remember watching KNTM to better my korean but it was hard even with korean and english subtitles. Now it's been 4 years learning it perhaps I should give it another go ^_^

Interestingly enough I haven't watched the Squid game show on Netflix yet. So you still have a leg on me ahaha. WHO will be the next... ??? ahahah :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->