Vogue Korea October 2021 : Chloe Oh by Yeongjun Kim

She's simply divine in this cover, she's never looked better!

It really took her no time to cover VK!

LOVE IT !!! FASHIONNNNNNNNNN yes: this is what gets me excited when I see a cover of Vogue:
- a strong concept
- dark high fashion fantasy
- great photography
- superb body shape
- gorgeous face
- and on top of that a model in the making = so hyped up lol sorry
I also love to see such a great combo of hair + makeup + LUXURIOUS styling = this is what I want to see in Vogue, not someone dressed up like they're coming out of a Zara store lol sorry Amber, you're a supermodel but this Vogue Germany cover is bad. Here however Vogue Korea clearly shows a sense of direction and the concept is very easily identifiable: this image speaks to a certain client and it brings this power to the Vogue Korea readers: you can be strong, powerful, sexy and dress amazingly. I'm sold!

Love it, apart from the positioning of the word Chloe. Would have been a little higher.

I'm happy to see Chloe already landing such a big solo cover, she's been doing really well for herself and deserves it. This is a stunning shot too, the colours and composition all work so well together.

Fabulous!!! Been watching her work for a while and I am amazed by her!! So glad she finally got the cover :clap: and it's soo good!

You can sense the stripping down feel they wanted to give to this cover. I like it.

^The text and layout of the above image look more like a preview or a page from inside the magazine, but it would make a gorgeous official cover as well!

^The text and layout of the above image look more like a preview or a page from inside the magazine, but it would make a gorgeous official cover as well!

Yeah I thought as well but Models.com credited that as a cover.
However there's not the same cover layout + no bar code either and so on.

The styling is great, such a luxurious cover, not a single drop of pandering cr*p in sight!
How I wish all Vogues would stick to this. No pedestrian styling, no "warm" dumb filter with a weird angle to appear "conceptual", no annoying "activist" coverlines, and a proper model with proper skills and a proper body shape to that.

I guess Asian Vogue editions are my favourites now! No wonder China, Korea and Japan are all ones of the top luxury-consuming countries with editions like that!

The styling is great, such a luxurious cover, not a single drop of pandering cr*p in sight!
How I wish all Vogues would stick to this. No pedestrian styling, no "warm" dumb filter with a weird angle to appear "conceptual", no annoying "activist" coverlines, and a proper model with proper skills and a proper body shape to that. I guess Asian Vogue editions are my favourites now! No wonder China, Korea and Japan are all ones of the top luxury-consuming countries with editions like that!

AMEN to every word !!! :lol::flower::mrgreen:

Vogue Korea October 2021

Photographer:Yeongjoon Kim
Fashion Editor:Kiho Son
Hair:Eunyoung Choi
Makeup:Hyerung Park

ig/vogue korea

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member