Vogue Korea September 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Rafael Stahelin

I don't wanna say this but I sort of like this. It's very strong and simple. A masculine vibe.

She looks a bit too manly for my taste.

okay, in defense of freja- thats what sets her apart, her hard features.
- even though her features are androgynous, she appears softer here than she has in the past. it's more of the expression on her face that makes me scratch my head. cant wait to see what's behind the cover.

her expression is awful! but i love the styling and the photography...it looks like roversi's photography. btw the styçing reminds me of a musketeer or something like that!

LOL i can't understand some picture choices... who's the one in charge of That mess?!! :yuk::lol:
Awful outfit, and... well i love Freja, but she looks so dangerous, i am scared! 1/10 for that cover (the hat could be cute, so).

i'm undecided about the cover right now... i'll give it some time to warm up.

I like it :ninja: I don't even think she looks like a man there. It's a simple but strong shot and I like that serious facial expression. The styling's great, too.

I like the colors of this cover, but Freja's stare... well, not so much. :lol:

While I'm not sure what to think of it, I love the colours and the text on this cover.

i love how Freja's almost glaring at the cover, as if daring us to comment
on how ridiculous her look is. well, the only thing lacking is a musket.

That's Comme des Garçons :stuart:

I quite like it, the colors are so calm, and Vogue Korea has nice eds sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->