Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Vintage Magazines' started by tarsha, Jul 26, 2010.
Reprint from US Vogue?
It's a lot BETTER than the UK & Australian Versions
No, it's from UK Vogue, shot by Regan Cameron.
scanned by Chanelcouture09
it's quite a good shot actually
Better than the UK & OZ covers. Fonts & colors work well with the picture.
It's a very good shot. Cameron looks amazing.
She looks hot. Great shot.
But seriously, must EVERY [email protected] magazine have so much text all over it?! Ew.
better than US or UK cover
One thing that I "like" about this cover is that they were smart enough not to copy the UK cover the way Australian Vogue did. They chose a completely differennt photo from her fature and made a cover that looks more mature than either UK or Australia.
She looks great
This is actually a great shot for the cover. So happy not to see the gold sequins again
i like the cover it could be better if don't have so much text
this selection for a cover shot surpasses the cover for harper's bazaar & british vogue. love this cover. great choice.
Review from the latin issue:
-Karlie, Rianne, Lara Freja, etc by Meisel. Reprint of US Vogue
-Cameron Diaz by Regan Cameron. Reprint of UK Vogue
-Raquel Zimmermann & Matthew Morrison by Mikael Jansson. Reprint of US Vogue
-Accessories ed by Raymond Meier
-Blake Lively by Mario Testino. Reprint of US Vogue
-Heloise Guerin by Chino Moro. I think this is new, boring accessories studio ed...
-Anna Selezneva by Gonzalo Machado. At least I think it´s her, I have trouble telling her apart... jewellery article.
And we´re back to the endless string of reprints...
I think she looks gorgeous on the cover but there are too much text on it. I'm looking forward to see a bigger version of the cover and that there is a great editorial with Cameron.
^this is Cameron´s editorial. No new pics...
Heloise Guerin by Chino Moro making of video.
Cameron's ed is very nice. Thanks for the link, kokobombon.
- "Los Rostros Ocultos de la Moda" (The Hidden Face of Fashion), an article with Caroline Sieber, Vanessa Reid, Julia Frakes, Ana Dello Russo, Tommy Ton, Tavi Gevinson, Barbara Martello, Ines Lorenzo, Virginia Smith, Amy Astley and Veronique Didri.
- "La Victoria Elegante" (The Elegant Victory), an article about Victorie De Castellane from Dior Joaillerie.
- "El Fotografo y su Musa Brit" (The Photographer and her British Muse) about Marios Testino´s new book, "Kate Moss by Mario Testino".
- "Fantastic Mr. Tisci" (Fantastico Mr. Tisci) an interview with Riccardo Tisci.
- "The Mod Jewel" (La Joya Mod) a page with Gaia Repossi style.