Vogue México January 2020 : Krini Hernández by Bjorn Iooss

Such a beauty, what a debut! Proenza Schouler, Prada, Chanel, Valentino, Alexander McQueen... Mexican Models are on the radar!

Sad this won't be the same cover for Latin America. It's been so long since the last time I liked a mexican cover. It's gorgeous and simple.

2020 and loving it. Krini is definitely one of the best Top Newcomers, what a great addition to the scene. So stunning yet dark yet a lovely girl. The Society got it so right with her. Amazing cover. :heart:

Not a fan, but she sure is beautiful!

Vogue Latin America cover:

She is beautiful....i like the cover....im a little terrified about the cover for Latam...don't like it...

Gasp, Licett, on her own! Instant love from me and it makes up for that ridiculous Muse cover. The hair looks quite dynamic, and I'm mad about the effortless vibes as well. But not that awful Miss Vogue denim.

Don't care for the Mexican cover because the original (British Harper's) is more than enough for me, thanks.

It feels like a deja-vu, but it's good that VL gave her a cover (even if she is my least favorite model of the september cover, the other three were stunning). In the other hand, why the mexican models they're showing are too european looking??? Reminds me of when they put Mariana Zaragoza on the cover. I doesn't feel that she could represent Mexico as we see in their october cover. And finally, I hope the next cover for Vogue Latam won't be an argentinian or dominican girl again. There are more countries in this part of the world.

I just realized that I made a mistake with the year :( can someone please help me to change it?

Stunning covers, simple yet effective, very appealing to the eye. Love Licett’s one.

In the other hand, why the mexican models they're showing are too european looking??? Reminds me of when they put Mariana Zaragoza on the cover. I doesn't feel that she could represent Mexico as we see in their october cover.

You know the answer, Vogue's team is not as insclusive as "we" think they are. They had Maria Fernanda Alvarez in the main editorial last month, and used a non mexican model for the cover... a little bit disrespectful considering they used "México lindo y querido" -one of the most beloved songs in mexican culture- as a headline.

Last upload of the year, Happy New Year, everybody! :flower::magic:

Vogue Latin America January 2020

Doble Esperanza

Photographer: Hanna Tveite
Stylist: Celia Azoulay
Hair: Panos Panadrianos
Makeup: Deana Hagan
Manicure: Maki Sakamoto
Cast: Licett Morillo

Vogue Latin America Digital Edition

Vogue Eco Accesorios: Alaire Libre

Photographer: Manuel Zuniga
Stylist: Valentino Collado
Hair: Carlos Arreola
Makeup: Ana G De V
Cast: Marsella Vazquez Rea

Vivir En Armonia

Photographer: Bjorn Iooss
Stylist: Valentina Collado
Hair: Conrad Dornan
Makeup: Mariel Barrera
Cast: Krini Hernandez

Luz Entre Sombras

Photographer: Matthew Sprout
Stylist: Andrew Mukamal
Hair: Lizzie Arneson
Makeup: Courtney Perkins
Cast: Anyelina Rosa

Tres Chic

Photographer: Sonia Szostak
Stylist: Valentina Collado
Hair: Michal Beliecki
Makeup: Ossiel Ramos
Cast: Clarence Haaster

I hope the next cover for Vogue Latam won't be an argentinian or dominican girl again. There are more countries in this part of the world.

Agreed, as Piper Chapman said...'the Dominicans are everywhere'. It's getting a bit much now.

I wish bookers would go to Peru and Bolivia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->