Vogue México May 2010 : Gisele Bundchen by Nino Muñoz

yeah gorgeous, great for summer and all that stuffs...but here again we're fram from the inspiration and creativity of an italian vogue

the shot looks like an ad for Versace :ninja: but hot damn, Gisele looks ridiculously amazing :shock::heart:

at first i was going to say DAMN! another cover??
But this i far to gorgeous for that to be an issue

Not a reprint according to Gisele's biggest fan on tFS. ^_^

Oh wow! Gisele must be on a roll this year. She recently bagged a cover for US Vogue and Vogue Korea, now in Mexico. I just can't over the beauty and simplicity of this cover. Gisele looks fabulous and gorgeous, the color scheme works and to be honest the text overload helps the cover work.

Thanks for posting!

wow i love this cover!!so happy it's not a reprint from somewhere else :smile:

LOOOL that's soooooo Gisele = 3 Vogue covers in no time and she's just back to her former body shape after giving birth lol AMAZING !

Well, I'd rather have a Gisele overdose than a Daria one any day. So happy she's jacking all these covers away from other models. Now all she needs is another VP and a VI cover and I'll be happy for the rest of the year. But I don't see that happening any time soon since they're kinda loving newer models these days with an extra side of Daria and Raquel.

Lovely simple cover, but the photoshopping is kinda ridiculous. If it wasn't for the makeup all you'd see would be a flat face.

Her hair, once again, is proving to be a strong asset!

Need to see it in better quality, there's Gisele overload in Vogue's world. She looks hot here.

Gisele looks great, but I wish these fashion editors would be a little more innovative or original
when doing the Army trend for looks. she is wearing a camo jumper and holding a helmet? how inspiring :rolleyes:

Looks good! Gisele can do no wrong. She is dominating the fashion scene!

From what I can see Gisele looks hot. The makeup looks fantastic on her, very strong!
Although I don't understand what she's holding, is it a helmet? Reminds me of Vogue Paris September 2007.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->