Vogue México May 2010 : Gisele Bundchen by Nino Muñoz

Good quality

jointcommunicationsrp.blogspot.com via michelabella

Seeing her hold that helmet is slightly distracting, the camouflage-print dress is enough to convey that estilo militar theme. But another Gisele cover? There's no stopping the girl!

so, is this shoot like outtakes of Vogue Korea´s? the hair & makeup and the military theme are way too similar, aren´t they?

i think hair and makeup are different, maybe just the photography and concept the same.

I guess is the same editorial in the Mexican edition?

Vogue Latinoamerica May 2010
Gisele Al Mando
Photographer: Nino Muñoz

scanned by MissLimaVzla @ lovevsmodels.com via michelabella

Tbh, i love the cover more than the editorial.

Vogue Mexico I think has another picture not printed here. Love the 2nd pic and close ups :shock::wub:

How do you subscribe to Vogue Mexico/Latino America if you live in the U.S.? Can you do that?

I guess is the same editorial in the Mexican edition?

I still don't understand how Vogue México can decide to have its own edition when the other latinoamerican countries have the same Vogue Latinoamérica version, especially when the inside is exactely the same. However I like the fact they have different covers this time, I mean why doing a México version if you're gonna have the same cover as Vogue Latinoamérica.

The cover is gorgeous. Sexy, slinky Gisele. But the editorial kind of drops the ball, it pales in comparison to the cover quite literally with the dark tones of the military looks.

It'd be quite nice to see Gisele on the cover of VP and VI again, since she's on a roll with 3 Vogue covers already in the space of 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->