Vogue México November 2011 : Maryna Linchuk by David Roemer

Oh her face is devine but the Gareth Pugh and the pose makes her look a lot more larger

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it from the hips up. It is not bad below the hips but it is just discombobulating like "oh wait, that's a leg." I think that the image would have worked better as a full body shot although that may disqualify it as a cover. Between the dress, the hair and the stare I think that it has newsstand appeal.

They were trying to highlight the cut of the dress with the pose, and yeah it came out a little awkward but I still think she looks awesome and I absolutely adore the green background.

The pose is awkward, but I do love the gold dress against the green backdrop.

Love her face as Trevor said, the dress does look unflattering though!

the dress doesn't look hot from that angle so the pose sucks but good on her for her face and fierceness. I like the background :wink: but I don't see Maryna as a Vogue covergirl, to me she doesn't embody what HIGH fashion is about

Her face looks gorgeous but everything else from the neck down is a disaster (especially the pose).

No doubts it's a very striking cover and the gold dress against the green background really works. Maryna has such a strong look here, it's almost tough to look away and loving the hair. But, it somehow doesn't quite work and she looks totally boxed in by text. Nice try I suppose.

It's like she's wearing a mosaic wall. So many gorgeous elements, it's shame they didn't come together to produce a stunning cover.

Supplement, Vogue Hombre : Simon Nessman

facebook/vogue mexico

Great Hombre cover! Thanks again, tarsha!!

The cover is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E :yuk:
The cover looks like a Elle cover, but this is VOGUE
I only buy the magazines for cut the reprints, and the truth is that the magazine is very bad ... I'll never forgive them forgive the editors to confused Jac with Josephine Skriver, never!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->