Vogue Mexico & Latam December 2014 : Issa Lish by Alexei Hay

I dont like the last cover, the first two are ok. Like Vogue Japan, only better. Glad for Issa, but I agree, editorial/cover wise, her work is non-existent.

Not a fan of Issa but she won me here. She does look awesome. I like the last 2 covers. Congrats to her for landing 3 covers!

I love all the covers, but the last one is amazing! Although it is something different to what we had every December Issue

String cover, but it ever can't help her face. She looks tired.

Congrats to her! That 3rd cover looks like a collectors must have.

1st and 2nd cover is bad for me, I'm not fan of Issa, but 3rd cover is just incredible ! :smile:

I don't know whether to applaud Vogue Mexico's choice this month or rant about how awful this Issa Lish girl photographs. All of the shots inside this thread fail to leave any sort of impression on me.

Love the three covers, specially the third :heart:.
For me is amazing that being a Mexican model, she finally gets a VM cover, so congrats to Issa, I'm really glad :smile::heart:

The 3rd cover is the best because her face is her most unique asset and it does not show Balmain clothing and the autograph is really cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure about this... I think these are the most boring covers of Latam Vogue this year

That 70's Show
Model: Issa Lish
Photographer: David Roemer
Sylist: Sara Gore Reeves

glossynewsstand.com

Im underwhelmed by the editorial. Her work looks flat imo :(

PODER FESTIVO.
Alexei Hay - Photographer
Sarah Gore Reeves - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Roberto Di Cuia - Hair Stylist
Brigitte Reiss-Andersen - Makeup Artist
324282_800w.jpg

models.com

I like the new editorual a lot more, better indeed :smile:
maybe she's one of those models who thrive on more dramatics settings...

Sorry to break it to you but as much as Issa is a solid runway model she is terrible in print. I mean ... this editorial is terrible

These are not the type of editorials she should be starring in. A commercial looking girl would've been better, her features demands a dramatic setting like VI. I can see her doing fantasy shoots as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->