Vogue Mexico & Latin America August 2014: Monika Jagaciak

I don't feel like this captures just how beautiful Jac is but still I'm happy for her!

^

Well she really looks stunning to me :lol:

Nice cover I like the color and the clothes maybe a Lil too much text but still I really do like the cover

She had a Vogue Travel supplement cover once, but as main cover, yes her first solo cover.

I'm really glad for her but I think it's a terrible cover, really bad styling, I don't like the backdrop nor the layout.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy to see her on the cover, she's so beautiful, vogue mexico has the virtue of making a model is so awful, the hair looks so fake, I do not understand anything

Looks like a cosmo cover but it's cute if not very high fashion.

This would be the result if Vogue Brazil and Cosmo had a baby.

Great on her for scoring her first Vogue solo cover! Ok even though I have to agree with everybody else that it's not 100% flattering to her because they made her look a bit strange (the layout + styling do not help either) I do however love the background color and that skirt. However the jewelry and the top and that awful hair retouching and the heavy texts is way too much. Also the whole thing looks like a Cosmo cover, true.. For me the thing that annoys me the mist is her forehead here. It loos bad when she IS a beauty girl for Chanel lol so no excuse when magazines make her look bad. I'd give this cover a 6/10.

Just yesterday I was thinking she needs a Vogue cover :D she does look beautiful but I agree that the cover is more Cosmo than Vogue. I do like the styling but again, it's not very Vogue.

Agree with most of you, she is not at her best here. Not good enough for a Vogue cover :(

In contrast to a couple of person here I really love this cover. It's very summertime. She looks beautiful. And this cover looks like VOGUE cover. It's hundred once better than last Vogue Covers with Isabeli and Anna. One thing what I don't like it's skirt and too much fonts. Everything without this it's really beautiful and I'm so happy that JAC get first solo Vogue cover! :heart::

Looks like a cosmo cover but it's cute if not very high fashion.

I was going to say the same! She doesn't seem like a model here, she's more like a young actress having a cosmo cover. I don't like it :doh:

I'm of the same opinion as most: Happy she got a Vogue cover, but it's not a very good one. She looks kind of strange, and the whole thing looks uninspiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->