Vogue Mexico & Latin America August 2023 : Alessandra Ambrosio by Blair Getz Mezibov

I love that everything bad and basic nowadays is called minimalism!

I LOVE her, but yeah this is a miss for me. This is badly lit for me. The lighting on her face is too dark. Literally, summertime sadness. I was afraid this would happen when I found out the photographer was Blair, a Bruce Weber he is not.

Lastly, where’s the fashion? It doesn’t feel like Vogue to me.

Terrible....this magazine is so bad...

I don't dislike this one. Looks like Behati. I'm pretty sure this issue will be only for Mexico. Last year they tagged Gloria's cover also for Latam, but it never appeared in print or digital.

They played her dirty, the angle and styling are not flattering to her features yet normally she delivers as a model. Wont be shocked if she pulls a Karol G and says this is not her.

I know her IRL have friends in common... shes beautiful of course but she's soooooooooooooooo boring that I start to ignore everything she does. This for example is terrible bad

I know her IRL have friends in common... shes beautiful of course but she's soooooooooooooooo boring that I start to ignore everything she does. This for example is terrible bad
Are you Massafera? :rofllaughing:

She seems like a very rock and roll and cool kinda person, on screen in many occasions actually. Like she’s not uptight and very relaxed kinda person.

Alessandra looks so bored on this cover & her previous edit from this mag was better.

I'm not exactly bawled over with the cover itself but Alessandra's cover story is glorious! It's giving me an old-school Vogue Paris feel and I love the overall vibe. The closeup of Alessandra is flawless, and I would've loved to have seen that last shot of Alessandra in the black leather as the actual cover.

Second one is by Mondino and styled by Patti Wilson, legends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->