Vogue Mexico & Latin America December 2018 : Luna Bijl by Chris Colls

Too styled, if it makes any sense? And that skirt looks like it was made from a cheap material. Flannel, perhaps? Other wise it's an ok cover, if not instantly forgettable.

Too styled, if it makes any sense? And that skirt looks like it was made from a cheap material. Flannel, perhaps? Other wise it's an ok cover, if not instantly forgettable.

Looks more like jersey to me.

I think I like the cover, it really could be a Vogue Paris cover but that's probably what they were going for.

This is a nice cover, maybe a little too stale and not appropriate for December. Everything from the pose to her stare looks on point. The colors are visually attractive but the yellow of the font bothers me. Nice overall but forgettable I'd say.
Congrats to Luna, her run is incredible and she's one of the most interesting young faces of the industry right now. I wish her all the success she deserves in her career.

Don't think its forgettable. I quite like it, its so very colorful.

I don't know, there's something off in her face. Might be the gloomy makeup, or the tilt.

Ps. I saw the online version (246 pages) and is a good issue but the editorials are too short. Only has 3 of 6 pages, 1 of 4 pages and the Luna’s one with 12 pages...

Yasss.. In digital edition magazine already Out in "zinio" but why they still not posted this cover in their insta? Lol :cool:

I don't like that long purple skirt, it looks cheap, and I don't like how they chopped her head.

Same cover for Latin America. At least I will have a cover with Luna!!! Gorgeous supermodel, same level as Grace or Birgit.

I really like this cover! For me the colours work and it somehow reminds me of editorials we used to see in the 2000s, maybe because of the styling. It doesn't really scream December though.

disappointed with photos chosen for covers. all of them.
Editorial was way better.

forgot this:

team:
ph: Chris Colls
style: Valentina Collado de Rojas
hair: Danielle Ward
makeup: Frank B.

Digital:
44910215_353050822120251_6466850525014452859_n (1).jpg
Vogue Mexico Instagram

Vogue Latino American:
45536581_320252118795467_8514361024683575774_n.jpg