Vogue Mexico & Latin America May 2019 : Christy Turlington by Alique

First cover is obviously the better, even with the creepy arm. Why did she have to have that expression on the 2nd one? Either way, another winner for Alique!

I keep forgetting that Christy is actually a Latina! Not that it has any bearing on these cover, or maybe it actually does because Karla has been localising her magazine in a very modern, non-provincial way.

Beautifying Christy and beautiful covers even if her « brand » is starting to become boring just like Gisele and Naomi.

She still has expression on her face and a fabulous body. She can deliver much more than what editors are doing with her...

No complaints over here, absolutely love everything about this from Christy scoring the cover to Alique as photographer. All three covers are beautiful, effortless and raw in their brilliance. The muted green Vogue masthead works brilliantly too. A resounding thumbs up from me!

Me encanta! Love it! This magazine is getting better every month. And Christy, wow, I don't have words, unexpected and very grateful to see her here. The very first latina on the cover of Vogue M/L :heart: :clap:

There is a certain sense of sexy toughness that comes from age not only with men but also with women and it should be shown and celebrated and I'm glad that Vogue Mexico did this.

Look at Vivien Solari!!!

Amazing covers! Karla is doing an amazing job. So great to see Mexican / Latinamerican actresses, singers and models almost every month

Amazing covers! Karla is doing an amazing job. So great to see Mexican / Latinamerican actresses, singers and models almost every month

I would dare say it's even better than Spanish Vogue in terms of consistency, prestige and identity. And certainly better than most international editions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->