Vogue Mexico & Latin America May 2021 : Quannah Chasinghorse by Inez & Vinoodh

Anyway, just bought GQ with Maluma because I didn't find Demi's Vogue. Not mad because I skipped that cover, but I will buy it next month with the new one.

Must admit that I had no idea who Quannah Chasinghorse was until now, but I find those covers rather beautiful, and adore the use of the fold-out cover. The colours are gorgeous, the use of the Valentino dress is superb and definitely one of Vogue Mexico's better covers!

She's the very first indigenous model to appear on the cover of Vogue Latam. Remember that Yalitza and Limber Martínez were only on the cover of the mexican edition. It's a big moment, despite if the picture is good or not. I like it, I find it better than Demi's issue (which I will buy tomorrow! Hahaha).

Any info on the other contents? thanks

About the covergirl, i understand she is good for representation but personally i believe she is a little limited,she still needs work on her poses and facial expressions but i hope she can learn fast and evolve beautifully.

Vogue Mexico May 2021

Vogue Latin America Digital Edition

Modelo A Seguir

Photography: Inez & Vinoodh
Styling: George Cortina
Hair: James Pecis
Makeup: Fulvia Farolfi
Model: Quannah Chasinghorse

Vogue Mexico Digital Edition

Vogue Mexico May 2021

Heredero De La Alta Costura

Photography: Emmanuel Sanchez Monsalve
Styling: Felicia Garcia-Rivera
Hair: Tashana Miles
Makeup: Michaela Bosch
Models: Elaine Palacio, Malik Anderson

Vogue Mexico May 2021

Corte Y Queda

Photography: Max Hoell
Styling: Lauren Bensky
Hair: Kenna
Makeup: Joseph Carrillo
Models: Sarah Brown, Aketch Joy, Elizabeth Black, Esther Mc Gregor, Julia Belyakova, Anika Hartje, Juana Burga, Ellia Sophia

Vogue Mexico May 2021

Valentina Ferrer Ft. Baby Balvin

Photography: An Le
Styling: Andrew Mukamal
Hair: Kristy Bauzo
Makeup: Fulvia Farolfi
Cast: Valentina Ferrer, J Balvin

Vogue Latin America Digital Edition

Vogue Mexico May 2021 - Supplement

Vivir El Ahora

Photography: Alvaro Beamud Cortes
Styling: Maria Giulia Riva
Hair & Makeup: Raquel Costales
Model: Mar Saura

Vogue Mexico May 2021 - Supplement

Audacia En Rutina

Photography: Juan Hernández
Styling: Valentina Collado
Hair & Makeup: Gustavo Bortolotti
Model: Victoria Villezcas

"Corte y queda" and "Heredero de alta costura" are the best features "Audacia en rutina" looks like Glamour editorial from the lates 90's. The supplement editorial is lame.
About the main story, is edited better than the VJ version, she is still green . The best pictures for me the opening and the one in the pool.and maybe the last. i think Lachlan Bailey should fit better for this kind of concept.

Thanks Aracic for sharing!

^^^ Lachlan would have killed it and sent it to seventh heaven; He was born to shoot these kinds of regal horseback on a beach sceneries.

As it is— it’s just a tad too sparse and cold for me. Still a straightup gorgeous cover and story. Too bad it’s relegated to a May cover— would have made a stronger impression had it been a March cover with Quannah’s quiet radiance. But I’ll take it.

Quannah's looks pretty glamorous in her story. Sort of an Anjelica Huston vibe. I love the photo of her in the black, backless dress and the one of her with the horse. Gorgeous. But I really think they could have done without the face paint...it's sort of inconsequential...not enough to make a statement...looks a little DIY instead of it being something meaningful for the story.

Other edits look nice, too - Victoria's and Mar's are sexy and glamorous. The Valentino one is boring.

^^^ Lachlan would have killed it and sent it to seventh heaven; He was born to shoot these kinds of regal horseback on a beach sceneries.

As it is— it’s just a tad too sparse and cold for me. Still a straightup gorgeous cover and story. Too bad it’s relegated to a May cover— would have made a stronger impression had it been a March cover with Quannah’s quiet radiance. But I’ll take it.

May is a strong month, like december or october, because most of the countries in Latin America (not Argentina, where I live) celebrate mother's day. Their may issues are always bigger, even than march.

Lol, that edit should've featured ONLY Abby.

I would love a Chanel campaign with Vittoria and Abby. one can dream...

Chasinghorse’s editorial is gorgeous and she’s stunning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"