OSCURO DESEO / LUZ & OSCURIDAD
Photographer:
Carin Backoff
Stylist: Miguel Enamorado
Hair: Joey George
Make-Up: Yumi Lee
Model Emily Ratajkowski

Vogue Mexico & Latin America Digital Edition

Wonky lips on the one cover, and wonky hair on the other! She's perfect for these tacky sex kitten-type of shoots, but it doesn't really suit Vogue Mexico's newfound classy direction.
With a gun next at my back I'd use the image of her cupping her cleavage as a cover, and she does look great in Saint Laurent. But it's a very unremarkable shoot in general.

The non-Mexican folks got the better cover this time.

can’t unsee chihuahua face even with smokey eye but at least they got rid of that mustache she always draws on her upper lip...

the rest is okay but the only thing she has going for her are her proportions and they didn’t bother much so.. yeah.. you have the Balwin girl one month, followed by the Carmen Electra of Millennials.. get it together, Vogue Mexico.. take notes from L’Officiel Mexico.

Don't like the cover shots, but I actually really like the shoot. It just doesn't feel like it belongs on Vogue. It just feels like it belongs on something between Vogue and Maxim.

Reminds me of:

lara_stone_7625_north_400x_white.jpg

voguefr

Thanks for the laugh team VM! Oh and Kendall called, she wants her dead eyes back!

Vogue Paris by Terry Richardson. That's all'
The one with Lara!!! It looks like a cover from the previous era, with Eva and Kelly, but I'm pretty sure it will be great, as always.

It all looks so mediocre to me. And I wish models didn't rely so much on pouting or having their mouth open - they should retire the mouth and try to focus more on their eyes instead for a change to convey something (this is Vogue, not Insta).
She always seems to have the same makeup and hair. Do we ever see her looking different? But I guess that's the thing with most celeb-models, they're mostly photographed looking like themselves. Not many chameleons about these days - a lot of models seem to be super conservative when it comes to their look/style. Edie Campbell is one of the rare ones switching it up that comes to mind.

Last edited:
there's an ed with Hana Jirickova by Jason Kibbler, don't know if it's a reprint, but looks amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"