Vogue Mexico & Latin America September 2020 : Natalia Lafourcade by Mauricio Sierra

It’s a mess of an issue. All the stories are so random.

I blame to my st*pid president for extending the lockdown for over 5 months (and more, but people is out because are tired to be at home).
Wait break this down for me, what does the extended lockdown have to do with magazines? you don't get foreign goods?! (food, magazines, electronics, etc). I like Fernandez but guess he's not kidding about c-l-o-s-i-n-g the country :mellow:.. on the other hand, I don't know what's worse, governments "closing/winkwink" the country, or keeping it open (like your clown neighbor Bolsonaro).

I honestly can't believe this is a September issue.. I don't even know where to start but it's just.. tragic. I laughed so loud when I saw Natalia scheduled with the LA Phil 2 or 3 years ago :lol:.. and now.. I see there's something more grating than her voice, and that is her 'high fashion/serious singer-songwriter/am I nina simone yet? face'.

The styling on the plus sized model is laughable too.. that mandatory gigantic/thick coat pulled off the shoulder, with some random belt always informs us that the stylist is a bit at a loss, a bit uncomfortable but.. optimistic, determined to create an hourglass silhouette no matter what.

Wait break this down for me, what does the extended lockdown have to do with magazines? you don't get foreign goods?! (food, magazines, electronics, etc). I like Fernandez but guess he's not kidding about c-l-o-s-i-n-g the country :mellow:.. on the other hand, I don't know what's worse, governments "closing/winkwink" the country, or keeping it open (like your clown neighbor Bolsonaro).

I agree than Bolsonaro and DT were the worst presidents to handle the pandemic, but now in my country we are having the worst economic and social crisis since 2001, while Fernandez himself does't respect the social distancing, he takes selfies with lots of people, he visits his family and friends and shared pictures of that and he doesn't wear a mask in most of the times. This guy is not an example of how to fight this virus at all. We are now 1 of the 10 countries with more cases. Something went wrong here, we aren't the best example now.

^^ I'm sorry for the bad writing. Jesus :doh:

It's really great to see diversity from Vogue Mexico/Latam, and Daniela's cheekbones are to die for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->